Fallout 4

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brad2770

I’m really getting into the settlement builders. Especially running electricity and the detailing things out with Junk. It’s a lot of fun, but now I’m having issues. Before I started adding details, the stat drop of a couple of settlements I’m detailing was insignificant, but now when I leave, everything hits zero except food and the population shows it’s 33 instead of 20. The happiness plummets when I leave. I have seen lots of speculation and attempts at working around the bug, but nothing that says “This will fix it”. Some ideas are not using TV’s in settlements. Some are saying not to fast travel directly out of a settlement; to step out into an open area, etc... What do I need to stop doing/using?

I’m trying to get the 100% happiness trophy and it’s impossible if I leave the settlement.

EDIT***

After looking around online more, I found more specifically that it’s TV’s that are already at location when you build. It says if you use one, it causes it. I was confused because I only had two TVs hooked up at Sanctuary, but it was affecting 2 other settlements. I destroyed all TV’s (for now). It seems to be working so far..

Last edited:

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
40% off this weekend on Fallout 4 GOTY on Steam, decisions decisions ...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Happy Fallout Day

200w.gif

the-great-war-october-23-2077.jpg

Just landed in Vegas too.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think this will be a new release and not a remaster or port. I agree that 4 was a letdown. Never finished it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m calling it:

We’ll see :
Fallout 3 remaster
Switch port
New Fallout game

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Word is they are doing a Fallout style battle royale type game like Fortnite.

• 1Worf

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's probably a Fallout 3 remaster. New Vegas would be much harder to remaster and ES6 hasn't been released so there's no way it's going to be a new Fallout game.