Fallout 4

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

9e9.gif

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All of those are fairly easy just a tad time consuming. Sugared up is actually a lot of fun.

Yea, part of why I set it aside to come back to - and literally turned on the console a total of twice since being back to work - rather just veg and watch TV with working again for some reason.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yea, part of why I set it aside to come back to - and literally turned on the console a total of twice since being back to work - rather just veg and watch TV with working again for some reason.

Same been just watching UHD movies after wrapping up Ac1-Syndicate.

Trying to wrap up mordor.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Just remembered how much I loved this game when it came out.

Multiple characters and archetypes and multiple story choices combined with tons of guns made this awesome.

I stopped playing because I wanted to wait for the ability to MOD the game which sadly came as a worthless option on the ps4, now I think I may grab the GOTY for my PC because honestly, this game was awesome.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Just remembered how much I loved this game when it came out.

Multiple characters and archetypes and multiple story choices combined with tons of guns made this awesome.

I stopped playing because I wanted to wait for the ability to MOD the game which sadly came as a worthless option on the ps4, now I think I may grab the GOTY for my PC because honestly, this game was awesome.

Yeah, on the PC its a totaly diffrent experience. There are so many mods its hard to decide which to use. Only annoyed there is some sort of barrier to do the achivements if you are using the mods (I cant play if I dont have my radio mods installed, the original games has some great music for the radio channels, but you get sick of em in like 5 - 10 hours).

Sulrn

Deuces
I personally liked Skyrim's feel more and would wait for GOTY + VR.

The only things that made this game fun for me were the mods and The Mechanomancer / Nuka-World DLC.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
They just relaunched their paid mods again (beta patch atm). Shit like power armor reskin for a buck or a single weapon/armor for 4 bucks. The best part is apparently they are downloading all the asset files onto your hard drive even if you haven't purchased any of the mods. The update is several gig large, most of that is for the paid mod files you have to pay to unlock, or just steal if you know modding tools well enough.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Sounds like another round of autism showing they have no clue what they're doing.

HorseArmor 2k17 shouldn't be a thing folks.

I can't believe how much this modding issue has stalled my F4 play through.

Ran hundreds of hours on countless characters exploring and branching different ways, just was waiting for mods and the DLC to come out and it's been ugly.

Sony shit the bed not letting full mods go and it single handedly somehow stopped me from playing this game.

Fml.

• 1Solidarity

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I just can't ever, as a consumer, see my way into paying for mods. It will devastate the modding scene. I am never going to pay $50-100 on top of the base game for a bunch of texture upgrades and I can't see most other people wanting too either. Only the most major of mods will even stand a chance of making any decent money in a paid environment so that magical Unicorn Bethesda keeps hanging in front of modders will never be realized for them either.

The only pockets that will be getting lined from this is Bethesda's. Everyone else loses.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The way they are doing this is essentially killing Fallout 4 for some quick cash. The stupidity is astounding.

• 1Like