Fallout 4

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah no way Fallout 5 comes out before TES VI or their new IP (starfield). I honestly do think it could be another spin off like New Vegas 2 or something. Who knows though, because after all 5000 versions of Skyrim being released, it honestly could be remasters or ports of previous Fallout games as well.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
After their Rage 2 teaser, I'm fully prepared to be utterly disappointed by this one.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are either doing a multiplayer focused shooter with Rage 2 (BR or traditional pvp modes) or they are trying to do a shooter diablo like Borderlands/Destiny. I personally think it'll be a "sequel" to Fallout: New Vegas if it's not a remaster. Throw the people who want the full on life sim aspect of those games a bone as Fallout 4 was really weak in that department.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Safe money is on VR or a switch port. Some twitter guy said it was Fallout 5 - NY because of the color TV thing but I didn't follow.

You don't want to people to wait hours or days on a pre-recorded stream ala Blizzard, to announce two products on dead support. Wrong marketing, VR crap are usually just a bonus bone for people who doesn't have taste, and switch, well why not but he doesn't fit this marketing at all.
A switch port announcement deserve a twitt at best.

So unless they want to upset everyone, they won't announce any of that shit with this "please stand by" channel.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bet it runs all the way to E3 like this, least that's what I'd do just to get the autists' blood boiling.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if they will ever release a Fallout that doesn't look already 10 years old on the day it is released?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Looking forward to a Fallout 1 revival. Focus on story and RPG elements. Probably will never happen.

• 1Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's going to be a Fallout MMO, with Loot Crates dropped in by different factions that you have to pay for with faction-specific currencies purchased with RMT in values that do not sync up with any number of crates cost. Each faction will have unique rare drops in your loot crates.

• 1Barf

Cybsled

Best theory I heard was Fallout: New York. First color TV broadcast was in NYC and the Please Standby is in actual color unlike the prior ones.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Vault 76 is the vault that didn't have experiments on it. The only real control vault, so filled with normal humans.

Possibility of a mmo type thing since it would allow random character generation of regular humans with no particular backstory as to why that specific character survived.

Date on monitor says oct 27 2102. So prequel to other games if that is correct.

• 1Like

Caliane

red plastic solo cups were made in the 70's. Country roads 1971 as well obviously..

FO with its retro future... a bit odd to actually pull in things from the 70's. (I mean, obviously, related to the title/vault number.)