Fallout 76

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
if you have Amazon Prime you can sign up for Twitch Prime for free then redeem this offer:

to get a copy of Fallout 76 effectively for free, $14.99 with $15 Amazon store credit given back to you

i'm going to do it

also, lol @ Fallout 76 already being $14.99 in the first place

offer expires Friday at midnight

Cybsled

The BR mode is pretty fun and the core game is improved from launch. $15 is a decent deal.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I wouldn't take this game even if it gave me 50$ steam credit because that would boost the "sales" numbers and support the perception that this abomination is somehow ok.

Money isn't everything.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What if supporting this game indirectly results in more Internet Historian videos? Some of his videos are a bit iffy but Fallout 76 was great. Even my son liked it and he has no fucking clue what Fallout 76 is.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fallout 76 is trending damn they may have fixed the game!

Check trends

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I was going to remark how its trending like herpes, and then I read more and it actually is.

Still think Blizzard wrecked themselves harder, but Bethesda is a strong second competitor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

It isn’t the CE helmet, it was some GameStop only thing. Considering GameStop, can you really put the blame on Bethesda for this one?

Game is still buggy, but I love the BR mode. Maybe it’s because I own at it

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
you can blame bethesda because gamestop wouldn't have anything to screw up if fallout 76 didn't come out

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Private servers are finally here.... if you pay for a subscription. $12.99/mo, $99/y. The only good thing you can extract from any of this is only the host of the server has to pay for the sub, they can invite 7 others who aren't subs to play.

1571845147118.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Necroing the thread isn't going to necro the game though.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I cannot stress this enough

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hold on, hold on, I need a mome......

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shew! Whew! Oh god.

Man that's a great joke. 12.99/month for you and up to 7 of your buddies to play this together on your own server shard.

Fucking hilarious. Wiping tears away.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Alright alright

stop bashing the game

All we need is one sucker and we can play for free together....

Let me see if I can find him

giphy.gif

Thar She blows! Cybsled Cybsled <3

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean at 13 bucks a month if enough people here wanted to play together I'd probably pony that shit up so we could all roll together for a bit and play, but I doubt people would stick around longer than a week or two for the most part before being done with it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean at 13 bucks a month if enough people here wanted to play together I'd probably pony that shit up so we could all roll together for a bit and play, but I doubt people would stick around longer than a week or two for the most part before being done with it.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Did Bethesda just monetize their own private server offering for $13 a month for a shit game? Color me shocked :p Wouldn't want to just make private servers an option for anyone to host of their own accord. Like mods.... oh wait. I forget we are talking about a company that charges for player created mods, takes a cut, and those players have created non official bug patches that did more in 5 weeks to fix Skyrim then what Bethesda could do in years.

Let's stop buying their shit. Because just when I think maybe they are going PR silent, they come up with another hilariously bad idea. Wonder if now we have the real reason why Doom Eternal was delayed. To put in a sub-system to charge a monthly sub for private doom servers.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users