Fallout 76

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Story is a bit misleading. The Greenbrier event got canvas backpacks that were completely different than the CE Canvas bags that were being advertised as coming with the box.

Bethesda's response to the bait&switch on the CE is bullshit to be sure, but beyond the gift swag being made of canvas, the 2 elements aren't really related.

On a side note, the "500 atoms for your troubles" thing being attached to this I think aligns more with a general customer service empowerment tool vs. an "official" response. I've seen other FO76 related complaints re: Black Friday deals where they got comped 500 atoms also, so I strongly suspect that was just a generic customer service "resolution tool" given to CSRs to help appease customers, kind of like when you call a cable company to threaten to quit and the CSR rep pulls some deal out of their ass to get you to stay. The CSR really isn't pulling any strings, it is just a pre-authorized thing given to them to help resolve CS matters.

Lol Jesus fucking Christ

The atom acceptance has s clause to not press a lawsuit against the company. Fucking serious?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Story is a bit misleading. The Greenbrier event got canvas backpacks that were completely different than the CE Canvas bags that were being advertised as coming with the box.

Bethesda's response to the bait&switch on the CE is bullshit to be sure, but beyond the gift swag being made of canvas, the 2 elements aren't really related.

On a side note, the "500 atoms for your troubles" thing being attached to this I think aligns more with a general customer service empowerment tool vs. an "official" response. I've seen other FO76 related complaints re: Black Friday deals where they got comped 500 atoms also, so I strongly suspect that was just a generic customer service "resolution tool" given to CSRs to help appease customers, kind of like when you call a cable company to threaten to quit and the CSR rep pulls some deal out of their ass to get you to stay. The CSR really isn't pulling any strings, it is just a pre-authorized thing given to them to help resolve CS matters.

lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I hated and had zero respect for game devs and "community managers" years before Gamergate. If I was sold a canvas bag (note: I would never, ever pay for a CE of anything ever), and they sent me a fucking poncho instead, I would burn their fucking building to the ground. Holy shit, hahaha. Who are you people that are just okay with this?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
So glad I decided not to purchase this game. It looks like it's been a headache or laughable depending upon where you are on the economic spectrum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

HYTB4pj.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Thanks spronk spronk for turning me on to these.

Jesus the song at the end just has me ROFL.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
People act like this is Fallout 5 and have zero concept of game development times for massive RPGs. It is Fallout 4.5.

Dude don't spew this bullshit. It's $59.99, the same price that Fallout 3/4 were on their releases, and probably what Fallout 5 is going to be. If it was on release $29.99 you'd have an argument.

Edit --

PS: No, I didn't buy it. But I am not going to buy into an argument that a game is only "half a game" when its got the same price as the full game. I don't need to buy it to tell you that.

PPS: And what the fuck this was from ages ago, sorry. I've been looking at this thread, but for some reason it put me on page 20. Fail!

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Fortunatly I am in the EU, so I can get the 500 Atoms and still insist on them sending me a canvas bag or refund the CE :)

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Wage

Molten Core Raider
Just got the "played 76 hours achievement". 76 is more fun than Fallout 3 or 4, both solo and of course when you add in your buddies.

• 4Cringe
  • 3Pants on Fire!
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 12 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got the "played 76 hours achievement". 76 is more fun than Fallout 3 or 4, both solo and of course when you add in your buddies.

Todd quit shilling here and go fix your game.

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Cybsled Cybsled is more entertaining than this game :)

Good troll my man. Good troll.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just got the "played 76 hours achievement". 76 is more fun than when I chopped by dick off with a butter knife both solo and of course when you add in your buddies who also chopped their dicks off with a fork and spoon so we could come full circle and then listen to it because we had no push to talk

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty