Fallout

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
He was in makeup. The nose was the only CGI.

This was makeup?

1713196489483.png

That shit was glowing on my TV.

I was a couple beers into the show at this scene but I was dying at the "Music" they chose for his scene and all I could hear was "Haay ddeee how dee haaay dii do dee haaaayyy" from the yodeling and I was dying laughing.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This was makeup?

View attachment 524841

I was a couple beers into the show at this scene but I was dying at the "Music" they chose for his scene and all I could hear was "Haay ddeee how dee haaay dii do dee haaaayyy" from the yodeling and I was dying laughing.

Get your eyes tested or get a better TV

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Yes the story is shit riddled with potholes and faggotry, but it isn’t like the Fallout series is known for its amazing stories. It’s know for hokie dark and morbid post apocalyptic stories world. It has pretty much delivered visually what Fallout should be.

the ghouls look like fucking ghouls from the game would look. Did you never play them?

I'm trying to think of a single good Videogame crossover because ya, the story being shit and filled with holes is typical of Bethesda. Here I was thinking "Man, everyone is giving this a gaping review, I should check it out". Did people here love the Halo series too? I didn't pay attention to that at all.

As for the ghoul, I'm just talking about the CGI being wonky, if the only thing CGI'd was the nose and the rest was a "mask" or makeup, then so be it, still looked like shit to me. The scene was the last or second to last scene in the ep so I was already "Done" with the show. The entire scene started with a somber tone and then about 1/3rd of the way through when they added the Yodeling that sounded like I said, I just lost it and thought it was just pure comedy. If that was the intent, so be it, but up to that point the entire show was about shock and light gore.

Oh well, came to be told off about how wrong I was and how the show is perfect. Someone said "Westworld Season 5" and that clocks in to me now. It's a show with a decent premise that's ruined by shitty writing and activist actors.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I'm trying to think of a single good Videogame crossover because ya, the story being shit and filled with holes is typical of Bethesda. Here I was thinking "Man, everyone is giving this a gaping review, I should check it out". Did people here love the Halo series too? I didn't pay attention to that at all.

As for the ghoul, I'm just talking about the CGI being wonky, if the only thing CGI'd was the nose and the rest was a "mask" or makeup, then so be it, still looked like shit to me. The scene was the last or second to last scene in the ep so I was already "Done" with the show. The entire scene started with a somber tone and then about 1/3rd of the way through when they added the Yodeling that sounded like I said, I just lost it and thought it was just pure comedy. If that was the intent, so be it, but up to that point the entire show was about shock and light gore.

Oh well, came to be told off about how wrong I was and how the show is perfect. Someone said "Westworld Season 5" and that clocks in to me now. It's a show with a decent premise that's ruined by shitty writing and activist actors.

Sorry my damn phone was being weird. Those are all extremely fun movies and I thought were pretty faithful to the games. You could even say the resident evil movie at least the first one was pretty good as well. Just all three of those are fun, and super Mario Brothers was surprisingly clever in how they explained or were able to make a movie out of that world or concept or whatever the hell. I think I even saw it at the dollar cinema way back in the day, when those types of theaters still existed.

And come on, what kid in the 90s didn't love the mortal Kombat movie especially it's soundtrack. You'd hear that damn song at the skating ring, and get pumped up.

I miss the old world...

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Why are 2 vaults DIRECTLY across from each other? Fr

They explained why - the triple Vault setup was part of the experiment. 2 Vaults were for the purpose of maintaining relatively varied genetic stock and the 3rd “control” vault helped them introduce specific individuals that would both control the other 2 vaults and contribute to the ultimate goal of the experiment

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This was makeup?

View attachment 524841

During shooting, Goggins said getting his makeup done by special effects artist Jake Garber initially took five hours before being cut down to an hour and 45 minutes.

“I couldn’t close my eyes. I had to sit in one place the whole time. So I just would put on a Western and just did research,” he said. “He got so good at it that I said, ‘Man, you need to take a little more time’ because some of these movies we were watching were like two and a half hours long.”

So, yes. It looks like ghouls in the game so I'm not sure what your issue is. They look leathery and he looks leathery.

The glowing is from a light in the scene... you really might need a new TV.

And, yes, fallout has routinely used music for comedic effect. The show and the games were never a strictly serious affair.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

As Dr.Retarded Dr.Retarded just pointed out. You set the bar too high for this slop. This is a b-rate video game movie, expect it to be plot thin dogshit and enjoy it for what it is. A farceical hammy shitshow set in Fallout world with a heaping spoonful of shitlib on the side.

Simply eat around it and it’s ok but this isn’t 5 star gourmet shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also when I was checking up on this thread before watching it and kept seeing the name “goggins” I was think David fucking Goggins is in this? I was expecting him to be running around the wasteland taking souls screaming stay hard motherfucker to people.

• 2Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He talks about the makeup process here (edit, it's not the video I watched last week where he says the nose was the only CGI part - or at least I cba to sit through it again)

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
They explained why - the triple Vault setup was part of the experiment. 2 Vaults were for the purpose of maintaining relatively varied genetic stock and the 3rd “control” vault helped them introduce specific individuals that would both control the other 2 vaults and contribute to the ultimate goal of the experiment

I assume this was past the first episode or was it in the first? I know in the series all the vaults are tied to a TON of experimentation.

All honesty, I just feel this isn't for me, maybe when I'm bored later on in the year, but I feel like the election will provide enough entertainment.

I went in expecting something akin to the DnD movie recently released that I enjoyed, in the first 30 minutes. After they introduced the tranny I was done for the most part.

The glowing is from a light in the scene... you really might need a new TV.

I'mma pass it off as drinking and watching it. It wasn't amazing makeup but it wasn't "Glowing" CGI either. I just watched it while typing all this out to you all and it didn't have the same "Cheek Glowy" effect.

Still was comical though with the Yodeling ROFL.

Simply eat around it and it’s ok but this isn’t 5 star gourmet shit.

Why though? I don't need more shit media in my life.

---

Either way I'm out, yall like it, I don't, simple as that. Good luck and have fun with your eventual tranny sex scene Booze ROFL.

DickTrickle

I don't think a single person in here has said the show was perfect. How badly did you want to hate the show before you watched it?

Honestly, Westworld seems like a bit of a poor comparison because that show took itself very seriously. I really don't recall any humor, especially in the later seasons.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't think a single person in here has said the show was perfect. How badly did you want to hate the show before you watched it?

I'm guessing what's happened is that the mostly positive reviews here have lead to him over-hyping it in his mind. Those "mostly positive" reviews being "decent apart from the woke shit" and "better than most stuff on TV" and "pretty faithful to the Fallout universe aesthetic"

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Like I said I went into it with moderate to moderate high expectations due to skimming this thread.

I'm guessing what's happened is that the mostly positive reviews here have lead to him over-hyping it in his mind.

Pretty much.

As said, oh well, isn't for me.

Someone ping me when Booze gets to the tranny sex scene in season 2 - 3 and questions his sexuality.

Bald Brah

Bronze Squire
Also when I was checking up on this thread before watching it and kept seeing the name “goggins” I was think David fucking Goggins is in this? I was expecting him to be running around the wasteland taking souls screaming stay hard motherfucker to people.
He plays the usual sidekick or enemy of danny mcbride in all his comedy serials. He's great in all of them. Probably funnier than mcbride.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Actually speaking of CGI is the main character brother really that fucking short? Every scene he looks like almost a midget. I think he was the asshole kid in Enders game who ended up with his brains knocked out the back of his head.

The juxtaposition in some scenes with him and other people seems way off.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I assume this was past the first episode or was it in the first? I know in the series all the vaults are tied to a TON of experimentation.

No, it was revealed over the season. The triple vault setup eventually makes perfect sense once you understand what the goal of the experiment was.

There is another vault in the show that is it’s own standalone vault like most of the vaults were

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Bronze Squire
Actually speaking of CGI is the main character brother really that fucking short? Every scene he looks like almost a midget. I think he was the asshole kid in Enders game who ended up with his brains knocked out the back of his head.

I remember seeing him in enders game where he played a bully. It was so funny, they could have just flushed the little guy down the toilet.

DickTrickle

He's 5'1" in real life.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Like I said I went into it with moderate to moderate high expectations due to skimming this thread.

Pretty much.

As said, oh well, isn't for me.

Someone ping me when Booze gets to the tranny sex scene in season 2 - 3 and questions his sexuality.

There is more than one season of this?

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard