Fallout

Juvarisx

Florida
The rest of your complaints seem fair - this one though, I think you are misunderstanding. The exchange is essentially
'You, the uber-wealthy scientist/entrepreneur , are not a very good communist'
'I'm not a communist, that's just what the crazy people call anyone who doesn't agree with them'.

Which is pretty on-brand for the red scare.

Yep, it was a commentary on corporations co-opting McCarthyism. It was actually really on point for the universe and a solid addition to it.

Oldbased

> Than U
Dude deliberately cripples his best friend so he can take his promotion. Lies about it. Serves his appointed Knight as a Squire for not even a single mission. Doesn't like that the guy shits on him (lol welcome to being the FNG in the Army) so he lets sits there and just watches him die while holding the health potion that would save him. Then steals the armor.

This kind of character he's supposed to be works best when he's a moral paragon and the world around him is full of shit. He's just as bad if not objectively worse than these people are. Based on what the show has provided to us.
I thought it was intentional satire in he exhibits typical black behavior and gets rewarded for it just like 2024.

I was also baffled why we didn't get to see Lucy nude given the multiple chances at it. Then I looked up Purnells tits and well as my spinal doctor would say, they were unremarkable in shots. Still, with a bit of clothing on she is fairly attractive outside her fix and repair mechanics suit.
1713159561707.png

Last edited:

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She has horrible tits, ass, and apparently tattoos

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed this well enough. I give it a "This was fun". This show was just good enough that I could watch it again. In this day and age that says a lot.

The main actress did a good job. I liked how she slowly changes from the ever so optimistic "Hokey Dokey", to the realistic god dammit "Hokey Dokey". Unlike some shows, she actually gets her ass kicked a few times. Her progression was what kept the show solid for me. I swear it seemed like her eyes were enhanced in size at times.

Was not a fan of the transgender person that felt placed, rather than natural.

I look forward to seeing where this goes now that the origin story is finished. A solid 7/10

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So far it’s been cool to just see the game in this medium, but tons of woke bullshit throughout this, but that’s par for the course in ClownWorld.

The tranbo for zero reason
The sheboon interracial couple bullshit
The nog who’s story was ripped right out of Starwars nog stormtrooper, shit someone just straight copies that shit.

Whatever though, I am tempted to replay New Vegas now.

• 6Like
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Fadaar

That guy
So far it’s been cool to just see the game in this medium, but tons of woke bullshit throughout this, but that’s par for the course in ClownWorld.

The tranbo for zero reason
The sheboon interracial couple bullshit
The nog who’s story was ripped right out of Starwars nog stormtrooper, shit someone just straight copies that shit.

Whatever though, I am tempted to replay New Vegas now.

Actually Maximus is more Mando. Home destroyed and recruited by highly armed/armored fanatics into their ranks. Just minus the cute traveling companion a bit of a shit head compared to Mando.

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
Actually Maximus is more Mando. Home destroyed and recruited by highly armed/armored fanatics into their ranks. Just minus the cute traveling companion a bit of a shit head compared to Mando.
What? He's John boogydega or whatever his name is. Same useless clown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Dude I'm really trying to understand why yall even watched past the 1st episode. That shit was so nonsensical even with suspended disbelief.

Okay, so I'm to believe that a bunch of people who have lived for decades in a vault, trained in shooting and combat and with nothing better to do than be in everyone's business didn't notice something strange in the "Exchange"? The "Leader" didn't notice a shift in shit via the communications? How did the "Raiders" even get in without the top being breached? Wouldn't an alarm have sounded in all of the vaults should there be a breach? Why are 2 vaults DIRECTLY across from each other? From what I remember of the games, they were all spread through the entire nation...you know...to increase the chances of survival. For some reason they put these 2 vaults IN a major city? How did people survive to get INTO the vaults? How did the vaults survive? Are people aware that nukes still destroy structures? Are people aware that even if you survive a blast like that, the pressure change kills you?

I'm writing off the brotherhood of steel part because it all just seemed like a poorly concocted story around "AMG LOOK IT'S A TRANS PERSON!" If they had killed the suspect in the interrogation scene that would have changed my opinion of that section of plot.

The ghoul guy was okay but hot damn the CGI was bad. Like all they needed to do was CGI his nose, but no, they did his entire face for that scene and it seemed like something out of "Ghostrider" 30 years ago with how dated it all seemed.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Dude I'm really trying to understand why yall even watched past the 1st episode. That shit was so nonsensical even with suspended disbelief.

Okay, so I'm to believe that a bunch of people who have lived for decades in a vault, trained in shooting and combat and with nothing better to do than be in everyone's business didn't notice something strange in the "Exchange"? The "Leader" didn't notice a shift in shit via the communications? How did the "Raiders" even get in without the top being breached? Wouldn't an alarm have sounded in all of the vaults should there be a breach? Why are 2 vaults DIRECTLY across from each other?

I'm writing off the brotherhood of steel part because it all just seemed like a poorly concocted story around "AMG LOOK IT'S A TRANS PERSON!" If they had killed the suspect in the interrogation scene that would have changed my opinion of that section of plot.

The ghoul guy was okay but hot damn the CGI was bad. Like all they needed to do was CGI his nose, but no, they did his entire face for that scene and it seemed like something out of "Ghostrider" 30 years ago with how dated it all seemed.
He was in makeup. The nose was the only CGI.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Silver Squire

Okay, so I'm to believe that a bunch of people who have lived for decades in a vault, trained in shooting and combat and with nothing better to do than be in everyone's business didn't notice something strange in the "Exchange"? The "Leader" didn't notice a shift in shit via the communications? How did the "Raiders" even get in without the top being breached? Wouldn't an alarm have sounded in all of the vaults should there be a breach? Why are 2 vaults DIRECTLY across from each other? From what I remember of the games, they were all spread through the entire nation...you know...to increase the chances of survival. For some reason they put these 2 vaults IN a major city? How did people survive to get INTO the vaults? How did the vaults survive? Are people aware that nukes still destroy structures? Are people aware that even if you survive a blast like that, the pressure change kills you?

Kinda agreed. They didn't see the sun tans and wrinkles? Why didn't their pip boys radiation detection go off before she banged him? Whole premise is kinda dumb. Like LoTR. Shitty writing with billion dollar effects.

I almost laughed when the brotherhood guy was such a complete asshole that the dude let him die. But it was so strange. Like you knew he was doing it to hijack the armor. It's like they were going for some USA inner city reality.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Yes the story is shit riddled with potholes and faggotry, but it isn’t like the Fallout series is known for its amazing stories. It’s know for hokie dark and morbid post apocalyptic stories world. It has pretty much delivered visually what Fallout should be.

the ghouls look like fucking ghouls from the game would look. Did you never play them?

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He was in makeup. The nose was the only CGI.

You can literally see the outline of the mask around his eyes.

As masks go it was a slight step up from Ryan Gosling in Drive
1713196441956.png

But "CGI" is par for the course around here

• 1Like