Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018)

Chris

Potato del Grande
is this still backlash from that debunked Amber Heard lie? i guess they needed her more for Aquaman 2 than they needed Depp for FB3. i dont care that much, dude stuck his dick in crazy and this is what happens. he can be replaced because nobody really liked him as Grindelwald and the movie was stupid. but still its lame he got booted over a lie.
It got rebunked.

He was suing a newspaper for libel about repeating Heard's claims. Not only did he lose the case, the judge said that her claims were clearly true.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It got rebunked.

He was suing a newspaper for libel about repeating Heard's claims. Not only did he lose the case, the judge said that her claims were clearly true.
are you shitting me? i thought they had her on video threatening to make those same claims against him even though they werent true. lol i guess the judge is simping for Heard. god, people never ever learn.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
are you shitting me? i thought they had her on video threatening to make those same claims against him even though they werent true. lol i guess the judge is simping for Heard. god, people never ever learn.

If I had to choose between A) fucking Amber heard or B) protecting Johnny Depp's career, I would go A, all day long, all night long, analingus, etc.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
If I had to choose between A) fucking Amber heard or B) protecting Johnny Depp's career, I would go A, all day long, all night long, analingus, etc.
Better have a bowl of ice on standby for when your finger gets severed.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Better have a bowl of ice on standby for when your finger gets severed.
61cjNyDmdOL._AC_SY741_.jpg

I'd absolutely sacrifice the tip of my left pink for 24 hours with this.

• 1Mother of God

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
does she even look that good anymore? She looked like shit in aquaman

• 1Seriously?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gets his bed shit in and his career shit on. That sucks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Meh. First movie was a fun little flick that no one really asked for, but I enjoyed. Second one was a train wreck that killed any desire I had for another of these movies which I guess they decided to make anyway...

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Never read this thread to see what the consensus was, but my wife and I made it 13 minutes into this (thanks Plex!) before we said fuck it. I remember enjoying the first one, but there was something about this one that was apparently extremely off-putting.

Animosity

I thought the second was way better than the first. But most of the casting choices were just bad. Johnny Depp and Ezra Miller specifically. Jude Law is fine but a weird choice for Dumbledore. I do like them using Mads Mikkelsen to replace Depp though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the Harry Potter franchise was way too profitable to ever be allowed to simply end. i hear the theme park is making serious bank still. its over ten years since the movies ended. they need to keep more new movies going in order to keep it alive in the public eye. when these fail, they will probably reboot the series , this time with an all inclusive cast. goony little white kids is problematic in current year.

• 2Like

Animosity

the Harry Potter franchise was way too profitable to ever be allowed to simply end. i hear the theme park is making serious bank still. its over ten years since the movies ended. they need to keep more new movies going in order to keep it alive in the public eye. when these fail, they will probably reboot the series , this time with an all inclusive cast. goony little white kids is problematic in current year.
The theme park is actually really well done. Id definitely go back. I always thought an HBO series would be good. Do it around all the teachers when they were students, then you arent really tied to any continuity.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The theme park is actually really well done. Id definitely go back. I always thought an HBO series would be good. Do it around all the teachers when they were students, then you arent really tied to any continuity.
they could just keep having new students and new adventures. there doesnt need to be a "boy who lived" in it to be interesting. the world was pretty baller to begin with . there easily could be a few series of films they could do before everyone gets sick of it. by going the prequel route and continuing with the harry potter timeline they have pigeonholed themselves and with the last movie they are causing glaring plotholes. i mean they could do that with sequels and involve Harry's son. maybe make him not a fuckup who lucks into everything. actually make him a good student/magician and his friends be the dumbshits who get into troubles.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, Harry Potter World is fucking cool.

That said, the one ride my wife got super bad motion sickness from. I thought it was awesome (I kept saying "wow" during it), but the 2nd time, I got motion sick pretty bad too. All the projections really fuck with you.