Fantastic Four

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
DQb7pfH.jpg
I like it. It's a better approximation of a real life thing vs. let's make it look like the comics.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish I had the courage to be bold enough to have the bravery to endeavor to have the gumption to be fearless enough to have the cojones to to be confident enough to have the audacity to hazard that the Fantastic Four movie might suck.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You don't seem to understand what I was saying. I know the thing is normally that Orange color. However, in comic books, regardless of the light level available, he's always that orange color to some degree or another. Because that's a dimly lit hallway, I don't think he could maintain the same color without looking almost red out in the sunlight.

I'm not passing judgement on the coloring until the movie's ready. That said, I secretly hope it fails, just so that Marvel can work the same deal they did with Spider-Man to get the Fantastic Four under their control.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wow, you're right. I didn't even notice that he added eyebrows to the orange image. I'm a complete failure. That alone does make it look a lot more "thing"-esque.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Imagine if they trend the "shopped" image on reddit, as the official Thing release? Let's see if they scramble for even more CGI to make that happen. (you would trend it on reddit, then buzzfeed would pick it up, cuz that's where buzzfeed picks up all it's news, and the "plebs" all subscribe to buzzfeed)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lots of turd monsters out there, one of these days they need to release the scrapped FF movie from the 90's