Fantastic Four

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This Doom guy sounds like a wannabe Thanos.
Thanos sees Doom as a threat. I'd love to see Doom as the big bad after Infinity Gauntlet 1 and 2, but Fox probably won't let that happen (unless this next FF movie flops). There are very few Avengers villains that will be able to succeed Thanos. Kang or Immortus might not be able to.

In a fight, don't count Doom out. He's defeated Galactus and The Beyonder, both of whom are up the ladder from Thanos. They've both controlled the Universe, in either Infinity Gauntlet or Secret Wars.

rrr_img_105202.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes, that's Galactus as Doom's bodyguard, a powered up Dr Strange as the voice of Doom, and Odin as Courtroom Security. They got a little out there with Secret Wars.

rrr_img_105204.jpg

rrr_img_105205.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The problem w/ Secret Wars 2015, is that you almost HAVE to read the tie-ins to get a sense of Battleworld, and it's almost too much. along w/ what tie-ins are shit and what tie-ins are REALLY shit.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
That has been my problem with all major events for the last 10 years I just can't keep up.. this is why I have started waiting for them to be collected

Devlin

Golden Squire
Doom refers to himself in the third person far too much for my liking.

I'd prefer Norman Osbourne in the Marvel movies, they already introduced the Iron Patriot suit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah but Norman Osbourne is one of the few things Sony got right. Unless they got Willem Dafoe to reprise the role somehow, I wouldn't be interested.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The problem w/ Secret Wars 2015, is that you almost HAVE to read the tie-ins to get a sense of Battleworld, and it's almost too much. along w/ what tie-ins are shit and what tie-ins are REALLY shit.
I really got sucked into this one as I decided this was a good point to get back into comics and I've read at least the first issue of 17 of the series. Planet Hulk and Years of Future Past have been my favorites so far, but I don't think any of them are really necessary to the main story. You just pick up the main Secret Wars and then any titles that interest you for filler. The X-Men stories, particularly, really seem to be isolated within themselves and don't really hint at the grand scheme at all. A-Force, Battleworld, Thors, and Ultimate End are the ones that seem to cross-over and tie-in the most out of the ones I've read. I didn't like the pacing of A-Force or how Battleworld was split between different random stories, though.

Just got back from an early screening. It was quite bland and to be honest fairly boring. I guess we have been spoiled with Avengers and GOTG showing how to do a "team" super hero movie correctly.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Wow, I didn't realize this movie was full of reshoots from another director. That should have spelled trouble for everyone involved.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I saw it and I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the worst comic book movie ever made. I wasn't overly critical about its mere existence like a lot of people. I wanted it to be good, but nothing about the movie works. The pacing is weird, there's no character development, and you can tell there were several reshoots because the entire movie feels like a composite of different directorial styles. The heroes practically toy around with their newfound powers for 5 minutes before engaging Doom in the most anticlimactic fight of all time.

Oh, and Kate Mara's hair alternates between blonde and brown throughout the movie.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I want this to fail because of Trank being a complete dipshit. Thank god hes not directing star wars anymore

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hopefully the cast doesn't suffer too much from this when it bombs. For as shitty as this movie looks to be shaping up to be, they did a good job at gathering a talented group of young actors that have been looking to be on their way up.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Currently hovering between 8% and 12% on Rotten Tomatoes. There's likely some fuckery going on, but yikes.