Fantasy Basketball 2014, indicate interest and when you can draft.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
All I can say is poor Gilg. 104 on Davis, 11 on the next highest, and 41 left over. Haha.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That algorithm is probably based on distribution. Over 50% of the budget on one player with only one player on the roster probably doesn't leave much of a max for the other players.

Sterling

El Presidente
That algorithm is probably based on distribution. Over 50% of the budget on one player with only one player on the roster probably doesn't leave much of a max for the other players.
Sure but you'd think it would change once he had a few other cheap players on the roster.

Sterling

El Presidente
Also even sort of near the end there were players that were pre ranked at like 15 dollars that were selling for 10 to other people.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
spent as much as I could early on, after the time was draft. ill need to catch fire on the waiver to make a run I think, feel like im a barely over .500 team as is

Sterling

El Presidente
What the shit just happened. I picked up a waiver guy. Dropped a guy and saved my roster but now it's my old roster and I can't seem to see where the guy disappeared to.

Sterling

El Presidente
How far in advance do you have to pick up a player to insert him into your roster? It lists Dieng in my lineup for tomorrow but his game doesn't start for an hour. League rules state locks when game time starts. Not sure why I can't have him in my roster tonight. This is super annoying.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yeah I can't see any reason for that. Let me look more.

Figured it out, game lock first game of the night. Not your guy's game, first game. So the 7:15 tips had already started.