Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Peacecraft_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_119321.jpg

Just lost Ingram. How's this look?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think that's your best lineup. God Allen vs. Sea looks brutal, hopefully it's a dump off massacre for you.

Flinger

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have Big Ben and Tyrod Taylor. Normally I wouldn't give Taylor a thought, but the Steelers are playing Cinci and they ate Ben's lunch last time they played. Add to the fact that I also have Antonio Brown. If Ben has a shitty day I will be fucked for both QB and WR1. I'll probably roll the dice on Ben, but wanted to get your thoughts.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Big Ben is averaging 27.3ppg if you take out the StL game where he got hurt. That would be good enough to be the #1 overall ranked QB this year. I'm going to say you go with "you don't sit your studs" here and say you should play Ben.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, I'm playing Big Ben this week over Fitzmagic. I hope he's shitty like last time though and my other players make up for it. Like AJ getting 200+ yards and three TDs.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was Ben's first game back, Steelers are balling right now, and Cinci's D will be missing Pacman.

Go with Big Ben.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Disturbingly feasible.
Every week Cincy Jungle does a thing where they see what fans of the upcoming opponents are saying about the matchup. This week is crazy. I think the most conservative prediction is 31-17 with many Steeler fans thinking the Bengals will lose out while the Steelers win out to take the division. Why are so many Steelers fans retarded and how do we happen to have one of the four mentally stable Steeler fans in the world on this board?

Also do those Steeler fans not realize this game is not SNF? 10am game. Daywalker gonna do work.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Gurley, Draughn, Gordon, Sproles for 2 spots.

Iffy on Gurley because they're not fucking using him any more. Draughn vs Cleveland, thinking that might be good. Gordon is iffy, his use has been inconsistent and he's fumbled a lot. Report that Sproles will be taking most of the snaps against Buffalo.

Leaning toward Draughn and Sproles but it comes down to whether or not Gurley will get back on track.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't trust Chip! He's going into the game with 4 RB's active.

I'd have a hard time sitting Gurley.. Lions give up most rushing TD's in league too

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hopefully you started Gurley. Won my playoff matchup. Hopefully Olsen is good for next week

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I lost Rawls and possibly Eifert? Hopkins did shit this week, ugh. Not looking good, OBJ has fucking Josh Black Hole Norman next week too.

Hopefully Ware is hurt and West can get back to a full workload. Not sure what I'm going to do with Rawls gone.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every week Cincy Jungle does a thing where they see what fans of the upcoming opponents are saying about the matchup. This week is crazy. I think the most conservative prediction is 31-17 with many Steeler fans thinking the Bengals will lose out while the Steelers win out to take the division. Why are so many Steelers fans retarded and how do we happen to have one of the four mentally stable Steeler fans in the world on this board?

Also do those Steeler fans not realize this game is not SNF? 10am game. Daywalker gonna do work.
Prediction was close to accurate if not for garbage time td.

Get fucked Dalton right in your karma

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How is that karma? I don't think you know what that means.

Oh wait I forgot you're one of those blowhards that think the Bell injury was intentional. That's right.