Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I needed 42ish points out of AP and Carlos Hyde combined in this late game. I was not confident, but I thought I'd probably get close. It's a fucking shitshow.

edit: Aaaand TD Hyde. That helps.

Sterling

El Presidente
I needed 42ish points out of AP and Carlos Hyde combined in this late game. I was not confident, but I thought I'd probably get close. It's a fucking shitshow.

edit: Aaaand TD Hyde. That helps.
Yeah I need AP to outscore the Vikings defense by 25. Not looking good right now.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was there an explanation for the veto?
Yeah, they thought my partner was getting hosed.

I explained you don't veto a trade just because you disagree it, and there was no collusion going on.

A second trade was also vetoed, so I guess it's a micro-management league. Good luck any trades going through.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Left Hyde on the bench, still pulled out a comfortable win for week 1. I think I'm sitting C.J. Anderson this week just because of short week + injury. I have Murry and Hyde in as RB 1/2 plus J. Stewart in the Flex.

Anyone catch a good chunk of the Buffalo game? I am curious on if Tyrod Taylor showed enough to warrant keeping Watkins on my roster. I think Watkins is immensely talented but if the Bills will only be throwing 19 times a game...

slowstang_sl

shitlord
What do you guys think of this trade?

rrr_img_109817.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're trading away Bell for an unknown commodity and a possible one year wonder who could bust this year? Just to get Hopkins?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I hate people that cause a fuss over thinking a trade isn't fair.
I had a guy who was in the league I play in for a couple years (not this year, got the boot and replaced) who made a huge fuss out of a trade I made last year. Started threatening to not pay (cash league), to drop his whole team to free agency and quit, calling everyone names, calling for a league wide vote on whether the trade was fair (and the league agreed that I had a valid case for accepting the trade I was offered and that it wasn't collusion/total biased) then started threatening to beat people up lol.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I had a guy who was in the league I play in for a couple years (not this year, got the boot and replaced) who made a huge fuss out of a trade I made last year. Started threatening to not pay (cash league), to drop his whole team to free agency and quit, calling everyone names, calling for a league wide vote on whether the trade was fair (and the league agreed that I had a valid case for accepting the trade I was offered and that it wasn't collusion/total biased) then started threatening to beat people up lol.
Wow what a selfish twat.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You also were about to perform a horrible, horrible trade that got veto'ed.

Don't listen to Itlan.