Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Sterling

El Presidente
I have Manning in a league and am going to probably play Palmer instead. I have Brown and Fitz as well so I guess I'll put all my eggs in the one basket. Probably means Palmer will be killed in the first quarter and I'll get a combined 5 points total.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm leaning Tannehill myself but I think it's kinda 50/50 so, for the lulz, I will be starting Manning against my better judgement.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
CJ Anderson (@KC) or Jonathan Stewart (vs. Houston)?

I'm leaning Stewart because of matchup and potential limited snaps for CJ due to injury, but on the flip side Stewart is likely to see a plethora of 8 man fronts until Newton proves he has someone other than Olson he can reliably throw the ball too...

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Should I believe the hype I'm reading on Brandon Coleman? He's still available in my league, and I'm off the Sammy Watkins bandwagon (as small as it was). Either play would ride my bench for now.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So should I be worried I botched such an early pick on CJ Anderson? WTF. Never trust a Broncos RB.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So should I be worried I botched such an early pick on CJ Anderson? WTF. Never trust a Broncos RB.
Join the club. That shitty, "Congratulations! You are picking last in the first round!" pick, where Anderson is the only RB choice left & you can't stomach taking Gronkowski in round 1 because it feels wrong. Then he catches 30 TD's, and parties on yachts while the resident woman in your league wins big thanks to those ESPN auto-picks.

Save me Foster & Gurley...

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I had the 11th pick out of 12 and yep CJ was the only "top" back left. I can't decide whether to try to trade him now while he still has some value or just hold onto him and pray it works out.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm holding onto him. His perceived value is so low you won't get anything for him at this point unless someone really wants to buy low.

And fucking Charles. Could've had a 30 point game, but Knile vultures a TD and he fumbles twice. Prick.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I have to choose between:

Benny Cunningham
Devonta Freeman
David Johnson

For a RB spot this week. I know. Absolute shit. I was really hoping another injury week from Mason would make Cunningham the obvious play here but it sounds like that isn't going to be the case. Any help? All 3 of these guys are in the same range as far as projections go.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Not much:

40.Dion Lewis NE
46.Lance Dunbar DAL
47.Darren McFadden DAL
48.Khiry Robinson NO
50.Bilal Powell NYJ
51.Terrance West TEN
52.Matt Jones WAS
54.Javorius Allen BAL
55.Denard Robinson JAC

opiate82

Bronze Squire
At this point you have to hold onto CJ Anderson. Him turning his season around is just as likely as whatever scrub someone is willing to trade for him currently actually ends up helping your team, and there is more upside with Anderson.

Keep in mind he's played against two of the top 5 defenses against the run, was hurt early in game 1, had a short week to heal, and had Peyton Manning throwing like a middle-school-aged girl for the first 6 quarters he played. If Peyton can play like he did in the last two quarters last night that will open up the run game, plus now Anderson has extra time to heal up. Anderson's next four games are against a Suh-less Detroit, the recently torched by Carlos Hyde Vikings, then lol Raiders and lol Browns.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah IR slot is good if you have one, but I agree unless your bench is deep. I mean if you have a shitload of bench slots it's fine, but if it's only like 5 then having him sit for 2 months would suck.
Yeah I tossed him in the IR and looking for someone to fill the bench spot. Hard to tell after only one week.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not much:

40.Dion Lewis NE
46.Lance Dunbar DAL
47.Darren McFadden DAL
48.Khiry Robinson NO
50.Bilal Powell NYJ
51.Terrance West TEN
52.Matt Jones WAS
54.Javorius Allen BAL
55.Denard Robinson JAC
Lewis could very well go off against Buffalo. In the passing game.

Of your 3, I'd go Freeman. Giants are shit vs. RBs.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Tevin Coleman did better than Freeman and got more touches in the first game and I feel like that really puts a low ceiling on Freeman. Either one is just as good as the other for a TD. I'd go with Cunningham out of those three.

I too think Dion Lewis might be a better pick, even with Blount back, since he can figure into the receiving game.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FUCK KARLOS WILLIAMS SDJHASJHDASD

Jesus, do the Bills live to just fuck people with rbs in ff? I thought Oh Fred Jackson is gone so no more vulturing touchdowns from Shady........fuck my life, same shit this week