Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Difficult to say. I don't see Washington rushing the ball 40 times a week.Good for a bench stash but don't expect him to be a starterunless Morris goes down or the Skins tank the season and want to see what they have in Jones (Morris contract year).
Exactly my thoughts. I personally am stashing him right now, but I don't have any players on bye till week 6 and even that is just one easily replaceable guy. I can afford to hold onto him for a bit to see how things pan out back there. But I do think Morris will remain the starter and without an injury the most you can hope for from Jones is a timeshare situation which limits his upside to RB2/Flex status.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm planning to start Allen Robinson over Jordan Matthews as my WR2 guy. Matthews gets mad targets, but Robinson does as well and should be playing from behind. Plus Matthews will likely draw Revis coverage this week. I'm pretty much decided on this, so here's my real question. Jordan Matthews or Latavius Murray in the Flex? I'm pretty set on Murray I think, Browns run D is bad. But man it's tough to just bench a guy giving me 16 points a week and getting 11 targets a game.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm planning to start Allen Robinson over Jordan Matthews as my WR2 guy. Matthews gets mad targets, but Robinson does as well and should be playing from behind. Plus Matthews will likely draw Revis coverage this week. I'm pretty much decided on this, so here's my real question. Jordan Matthews or Latavius Murray in the Flex? I'm pretty set on Murray I think, Browns run D is bad. But man it's tough to just bench a guy giving me 16 points a week and getting 11 targets a game.
Even in PPR, I usually try to get an RB into the flex whenever possible. Generally speaking it is just more reliable points. Most experts are pointing to Latavius as a top-10 RB play this week (as opposed to Matthews as just a fringe WR2 play) so I really think you need him in your starting lineup.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'd definitely go with Murray. He gets a lot of touches and browns run defense is very bad so far.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'd go Murray. He'll get enough touches to make it worth it. Probably.

I'm rich in WR in one of my leagues. I'm probably going to look to trade for a decent RB in return since CJ Anderson has been horrible. I have Allen Robinson, AJ Green, Julian Edelman, and Amari Cooper. Hopefully Robinson goes off this week and I can sell high.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I since CJ Anderson has been horrible.
For what it is worth, I think Anderson starts rebounding this week. Long rest plus more favorable matchups coming up the next 4 weeks. I wouldn't write him off yet and for those who don't have him you might have a buy low opportunity to grab him.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Preyed on a Tony Romo owner yesterday and traded him Mariota for Tyler Eifert. I had the two Jordan's for TE and didn't like either. He was down to either cousins or Weeded in second QB slot. Seemed like a win/win.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow. I traded Knile to Charles owner for Stafford cause of Romo and I thought I got hosed.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Starting to look like Alfred Morris is completely valueless at this point. Skins giving the fucking 3rd string back more touches than him now.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brees is out, I'm benching Cooks.

Question is, who the fuck do I put in his place? I have T. Benjamin, V. Jackson (kill me, I autodrafted him in like the 4th because my laptop is a piece of shit), and John Brown.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I just cannot see Benjamin's pace being sustainable with as few of targets as he gets. He eventually won't have a 50 yd+ TD. Depends on the line up you're going against, but I'd play Brown. Ari should light up SF, and Texans have been one of the best teams at holding WRs to low points. Jackson, certainly isn't necessarily a bad play, he will easily get some red zone looks depending on Evans health.

I'd definitely play Murray over Matthews. Revis will stick to Matthews all night, and look what Ivory did to the Browns. Robinson & Hurns have to be good plays this week against the Patriots, should be a ton of garbage time awaiting.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Top of my head I say VJax, but thinking about it more I would probably roll the dice on Brown. Projections have both almost dead even, so go for the guy more likely to make a splash. And that's Brown.

Travis Benjamin has 3 touchdowns on 7 targets. Total fluke. Honestly I'd try to trade him while the value is high if possible.

Renault

N00b
So my QB's are Brees and Bradford, and obviously Brees is out this week and Bradford is going against NYJ with the current dumpster fire that is Philly. Unfortunately the waiver wire in my league is completely bare of QB's with the best being Bridgewater/Carr/Foles etc.

I'd like to try and trade for Palmer (guys main QB is Wilson) but I'm not really sure how to approach it.. I could either try and offer Brees + a middling talent or offer Bradford + higher talent since he's currently worthless but if the Eagles get their shit together he might be really good down the line. The other alternative is to try and get someone like Cam in return for Bradford + middling player and hope that Brees recovers and the Saints offense improves as well.

My current bench is Stevie Johnson, Brandin Cooks, CJ Spiller and Arian Foster so I'm not sure who I'd package with either QB either..

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm inclined to say roll with one of the FA's for a week and Bradford going forward until Brees heals. It doesn't sound like you have much to offer for Palmer.

Teddy Bridgewater has decent potential, but Nick Foles gets the Steelers porous secondary at home. And with the Steelers O being what it is there's a good chance he'll be slinging the ball alotto try and keep up. So I'd probably go Foles for the week.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm rolling with Derek Carr since I had to replace Romo. I tried to get the guy in my league with Brady to trade him to me but he was being unreasonable so I stopped trying (He wanted Jamaal Charles++ for Brady, lol). Hopefully he has a game like last week and beats up Cleveland.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carr is playing the stout Browns secondary is the only reason I didn't lean his way.

edit: I'm flipflopping between Sammy Watkins and Devonta Freeman in my flex in a standard league. I guess I'm sticking with Freeman in hopes that he gets a lot of work playing with the lead against a Romoless Cowboys team.

Crazily

N00b
Trade Carson Palmer they said....Big Ben never gets hurt they said.....

Whats worse is Tyler Eifert (who I traded Palmer for) didn't do anything this week.....

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I have Lacy on the bench and Abdullah in. Anyone think Lacy will get enough snaps on Monday if he plays at all?