Fantasy Football Advice Thread

scal_sl

shitlord
Won 3 of the 4 championships tonight. The 4th uses a 2 week playoff system which I prefer. Going in with a 30 point lead, but sat a ton of dudes who blew up on the bench.

Thank you based Matt Ryan and CJ Spiller.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ended up barely winning my money league. Craziest finish we've ever had in the 6+ years I've been in this league. As you can see in this league things are done a little differently than normal formats as far as starting lineups and there are lots of bonus points for achieving certain thresholds.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So one of my leagues ends this week, which sucks. I need to decide between James Jones and Mike Williams for my flex spot. The past 2 or 3 weeks I've picked the wrong one every time. James Jones' 3 touchdown day? I had Williams. Last week where Williams had a touchdown and 100+ yard game? Jones.

So, are the Packers even playing for anything today? If not, I feel like I should go with Mike Williams.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If the Packers win, they get a Bye. The NFL is good at scheduling all the good games late on Week 17 so that they can't wait and see if SF and SEA lose before the game starts.

I hate Week 17 Finals, too...I'm starting P. Manning and Thomas and hoping the Broncos play them both the entire game.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Man what league are you in that runs till week 17? Every league I've ever been in ended in week 16 due to teams benching starters in week 17.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I won my main league last week. This week is some stupid, 16-man league that a friend of mine threw together at the last minute. I forgot how not fun it is playing with randoms.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
While I'm here...I was going to start that Owens guy in JAX, but he got ruled out, so I put Wilson (NYG) in.

Do I stick with Wilson or go with Grant (GB) or either Murphy or Tolston (the guys in place of Owens in JAX)?

Edit* I could also do Lloyd.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would bench any Ravens you guys might have. Boldin not playing. Rice looking at extremely limited play. Flacco....why the hell do you have Flacco on your fantasy team?

On the other hand, if you are in dire need of a fill in maybe Peirce or Anthony Allen. Can't really count on anything in that game today though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So one of my leagues ends this week, which sucks. I need to decide between James Jones and Mike Williams for my flex spot. The past 2 or 3 weeks I've picked the wrong one every time. James Jones' 3 touchdown day? I had Williams. Last week where Williams had a touchdown and 100+ yard game? Jones.

So, are the Packers even playing for anything today? If not, I feel like I should go with Mike Williams.
Motherfucker. Should've gone with Williams.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Up 10 points, my players are done and my opponent has M. Austin tomorrow night. Damn, pulling hard for Skins DBs to play well or for Romo to lock on to Bryant/Witten/whoever is healthy and playing.