Fantasy Football Advice

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For my FoH bros, might be some useful stuff you can use. I tend to buy into scheme and OC a good deal in my drafting. Obviously players fit into this matrix as well, but you can def see some general tendencies, esp with more seasoned OCs.

Scott.png
Barrett-1.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
12 team .5 PPR:
Palmer
Gordon
Howard
Adams
D. Thomas
Ertz
M. Bryant
Bills
Vinatieri
Bench:
B. Marshall
D. Martin
T. Rawls
Zay Jones
Alvin Kamara
Pats D
IR: Luck

10 team PPR:
Stafford
David Johnson
L. Miller
M. Thomas
T.Y. Hilton
Landry
Kelce
A. Abdullah
Broncos D
Gostowski
Bench:
Gore
E. Sanders
Duke Johnson
Corey Coleman
D. Sproles
Lockett

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
12 team PPR
QB - Rivers
WR - OBJ
WR - Amari
RB - Lamar Miller
RB - Bilal Powell
TE - Jordan Reed
flex - Golden Tate
BN - Stefon Diggs
BN - Frank Gore
BN - Theo Riddick
BN - Duke Johnson Jr
BN - Cooper Kupp
BN - Jamaal Charles

K - Jash Lambo - haha, cut, streaming anyways
Def - Rams

Not thrilled with my RBs and obviously no TE depth atm but there are so many rookie TE's out there that might be good, Reeds bye week is 5 and I somehow doubt he's healthy the whole season.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lamar Miller was so underwhelming for me last year, that Houston offense has too many ???'s for my liking this year.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lamar Miller was so underwhelming for me last year, that Houston offense has too many ???'s for my liking this year.
100% agree, I didn't really want him at all but by the time my turn came up I was desperate.

I was planning on drafting one of the rookie RBs but of course they went right before I was ready to pull the trigger.

That said it seems like every year there is a RB that comes from nowhere and can win you a league off the waiver wire.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a feeling that RB could be on Seattle this year. Lacy I know is the starter but he still looks slow and fat as fuck and one of the ones you pick up later could eat up yards if he gets benched or hurt. Im personally going to be stashing some insurance policies on my bench at rb, I do it every year and it pays off because rbs always get hurt. Charcandrick West, Jamaal Charles, James Connor (Steelers) etc are all 1 play away from being rb1 in those offenses.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lamar Miller fell to the 5th or 6th round when I got him. Can't pass that up because even if he doesn't perform well, it wasn't a high pick on him.

As for Seattle, if Rawls can stay healthy...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
10 Team PPR, I'm feeling like a winner, which means half these guys are going to go out with season-ending injuries in the first few games.

BD FF.jpg

EDIT: Thinking of dropping the backup QB for another speculative pick, maybe that Kupp guy, but I feel like maybe I can trade Titans QBs? Nah, probably not.

Oh, and I know Cowboys D is a terrible defense, it was my last pick and I didn't like anyone else left (most people had 2 Ds by then!) so eh, whatever.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So I'm 8th in the Gravy fun league 2 draft. I absolutely hate being the middle, would much rather be in the top 2 or 3 or the last 2 or 3

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FUCK. Had both Ajayi and Jacquizz Rodgers week 1...............My only other rbs on my bench are Doug Martin and Thomas Rawls. Feelsbadman

Fadaar

That guy
FUCK. Had both Ajayi and Jacquizz Rodgers week 1...............My only other rbs on my bench are Doug Martin and Thomas Rawls. Feelsbadman

Yeah I'm scrambling for replacements right now on all 3 of the leagues I'm in. Same situation as you -- FOH keeper league I was hoping to use Rodgers until Martin comes back plus Evans was one of my keepers, another league I have the two starting Dolphins WR's (plan on riding the hot hand for that one really, whichever one Catler decides to favor), and my work league I have Evans. Uuuuuuuugh.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Russel Wilson @ GB or Capt. Kirk vs Iggles?

6 point passing TD & I have Crowder to combo with Capt. Kirk.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
GB's defense is god awful. I'd ride the Wilson train personally.

Also Void Void you really banking on this RB draft class huh?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wilson, too much seems uncertain in Washington and the Pryor chemistry doesnt seem to be there yet.

When Wilson was healthy at the end of the year, he finished the 2nd half of the season as top 4 QB.

Also, my ppr team (12 players) Im loving for this year.

ff2.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
GB's defense is god awful. I'd ride the Wilson train personally.

Also Void Void you really banking on this RB draft class huh?
I sort of had to with how the draft went. I was 8th out of 10, and we are habitually a RB heavy draft. I took OBJ with my first pick because even though I hate him, I had told myself if any of the big 3 WRs were there, I'd take them. Second pick I said fuck it and took Gronk. I basically had a choice between Gurley and L4 with my 3rd pick, and I'm not high on Gurley at all. Gurley went to the pick immediately after me too. Saw a big WR run coming so laid off RBs the next round and got Cooks, and then Carlos Hyde, Isaiah Crowell, Lamar Miller, and Zeke went right before my next pick. I didn't like any of those guys anyway except Zeke (but glad I didn't take him over Cooks, too high now that I can see the suspension is upheld), so it was back to Dalvin Cook, Mark Ingram, and Joe Mixon next on my list, and I got the 2 of those 3 I really wanted. So for where I picked, I feel pretty good about the choices. If I made different choices at the same points I could be starting Gurley and Lamar Miller for example...but I honestly don't feel any better about that lineup than mine. If I had chosen other players than the ones I did (OBJ, Gronk) I could be playing someone like Ajayi (well, not this week) and Jordan Howard or DeMarco Murray, but I kind of feel I did the right thing by skipping those guys and taking the players I did, and falling to the rookies to hold me up. It could backfire spectacularly, of course, but I wasn't too high on those other guys I skipped, and all the really good ones were picked already.

Too late now, obviously, but thoughts?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wilson, too much seems uncertain in Washington and the Pryor chemistry doesnt seem to be there yet.

When Wilson was healthy at the end of the year, he finished the 2nd half of the season as top 4 QB.

Also, my ppr team (12 players) Im loving for this year.

View attachment 153158
I think your bench really, really sucks. Also I'd start Diggs over Garcon.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't think Gurley is going to be a 2k rusher this year or anything but I'd expect him to bounce back this year with a new scheme and a better offense all around. I would have picked him myself but was picked right ahead of me in round 2.