Fantasy Football Advice

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think your bench really, really sucks. Also I'd start Diggs over Garcon.
I hit on enough starters and backups (have 3 starting quality at rb and wr) where I could gamble on high high upside guys. Only thing I was worried about was backup for Eifert getting hurt, everything else has a potential to be big or bust, but thats what the waiver wire is for.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Talk me outta dropping say Theo Riddick and picking up Goff to start him at home against the Colts week 1. I don't like Rivers against Denver at all and especially not on the road.

Colts are missing their best corner, Luck, and I think the Rams blow them out honestly.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I knew Hunt was gonna blow up but wasnt sure how Hill would look as their primary receiver.

Dude before me took Hunt round 2 else I was going to have him and Bell. That said, that shit was fluky.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Start Mariota or Carr this week? Game is expected to be a shootout. Gut tells me Carr, but feel it's probably a coin flip .

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mariota has the higher ranking across most sites and with experts I trust. His running ability is always that X factor.

Fadaar

That guy
God my RB's are fucking trash. Looks like Houston's offense is a dumpster fire yet again.

Texans and Jets were the only two teams on my "DO NOT DRAFT ANY OF THEIR PLAYERS" list this year. Ravens almost made it as well but Flacco is at least a decent bye week replacement.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Eh, RB's even on trash teams can put up points. But yeah, I fucked up big time at RB, bad draft position and a run on RBs in the 2nd round, should have taken fucking Hunt tbh. Panicked.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Leveon Bell you faggot I hope they dump your ass to the Jets. "I dont need training camp Ive been training"

7.7 points vs the fucking Browns. Eifert with 1.4, fuck you too. I named my fantasy team It Hurts When Eifert after you and you pull this shit on me

Fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So David Johnson could be out for a while, who is the backup to own on that team? Kerwynn Williams?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So David Johnson could be out for a while, who is the backup to own on that team? Kerwynn Williams?

This is my question as well. As for Week 1 performances, only WW pickups I see are whoever will be the bellcow for AZ and the rookie WR in Detroit. Kenny Golladay. He got a lot of targets yesterday and looked really good. Could see him being a big role in that offense with how much Stafford slings it around. Reading AZ blogs it looks like they don't even know who will take over for Johnson.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm gutted over Johnson. I had 1st pick and obviously drafted him and now he's fucking hurt.

I have Kareem Hunt and Drew Brees, I could have really fucked people up but now my season is basically ruined as my receivers are shit.

What's fucked is I'm not going to be able to get that Williams kid in Arizona to replace Johnson because I'm going to win this week and won't have waiver priority.

Fucking brutal. I have Dez Bryant as my no1 WR which is obviously terrible with TY Hilton and Golden Tate as my 2 other starters. Watkins and Tyrell Williams on bench. If Johnson would have played the entire season I could of just plugged in Joe Mixon or Watkins and dominated.

Now I'll be lucky if I win 6 games.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I only have Johnson in 1 league and I'm doing absolutely horribly so there's a good chance I'll be able to snag his backup.