Fantasy Football Advice

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure who to pick up for Johnson. And I have a FAAB league so spending chunks of $ on someone who won't even come close to his production isn't a good idea.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Jags D vs Titans or Cowboys @ Broncos?

Siemian looks like he is 1 play away from becoming a grease stain on the football field to me.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fleener or Eifert. Normally this would be no contest but that Bengals offense was just so bad week 1 idk what to think. I dont want to overreact but its PrimeTime Andy on a short week vs a good Texans D after that shit show. Leaning heavily Fleener here, plus he had a good week 1.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fleener. I don't think the Dalton Era Bengals have ever beaten the Texans. We're gonna shit the bed again.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Bengals are gonna beat the breaks off the the Texans, and will go to a running game early 3q to kill the clock.

Fenriz

Molten Core Raider
Forum bros, need some help on who to start.. Have a game that's a must win (a lot of shit talking has gone down) and need your advice. Here's my full roster. TE, DST, Kicker is good already.

QB: Rodgers, Rivers
RB: K. Williams, J. Allen, J. Howard, C. Hyde, L. Blount
WR: OBJ, Crabtree, C. Kupp, A. Hurns, Ginn Jr, Amendola, Crowder, Agholor

Opponent's starting roster currently is
QB: Matt Ryan
RB: T. Riddick, J. Stewart
WR: C. Hogan, T. Gabriel, D. Jackson, A. Thielen

Love you all and will repay with reach arounds.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Never sit Rodgers. Ever.

You should make it easier for us and tell us what teams those other dudes are playing.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Forum bros, need some help on who to start.. Have a game that's a must win (a lot of shit talking has gone down) and need your advice. Here's my full roster. TE, DST, Kicker is good already.

QB: Rodgers, Rivers
RB: K. Williams, J. Allen, J. Howard, C. Hyde, L. Blount
WR: OBJ, Crabtree, C. Kupp, A. Hurns, Ginn Jr, Amendola, Crowder, Agholor

Opponent's starting roster currently is
QB: Matt Ryan
RB: T. Riddick, J. Stewart
WR: C. Hogan, T. Gabriel, D. Jackson, A. Thielen

Love you all and will repay with reach arounds.

90% sure OBJ is not playing so definitely sit him. He came out yesterday and said his injury was a 6-8 week injury. Otherwise I like Crabtree, Kupp, Amendola (assuming no concussion protocol)

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Hurns has some upside with Robinson done for the season, but you are banking on Bortles though.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
PPR league? 2/2/1 format?

PPR you have to think Buck Allen will have a decent game. I'd avoid Cardinals backfield and play Howard personally.

OBJ will most likely play, but do nothing. Crabtree and Kupp in PPR. Check Amendola's status going into this weekend, I'd probably flex him. If he's not good to go, I'd plug Agholor personally.

Fenriz

Molten Core Raider
PPR league? 2/2/1 format?

PPR you have to think Buck Allen will have a decent game. I'd avoid Cardinals backfield and play Howard personally.

OBJ will most likely play, but do nothing. Crabtree and Kupp in PPR. Check Amendola's status going into this weekend, I'd probably flex him. If he's not good to go, I'd plug Agholor personally.

It's a 2/2/2 format and .5 ppr. I forgot to mention that.

Thank you guys for the advice, makes me feel better about my decisions so far lol.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 flex? Tough decisions to make. For instance, I love Hyde and his volume and his ability to catch the ball, but the 9ers are going to get fucking dismantled.

I think I'd still play him honestly lol.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last year 49ers @ Seahawks

Hyde 21 carries 103 yards 2 tds 1 rec

Im playing him still who else are they going to give the rock to other than Garcon, which is why I drafted them both for FF this year (plus Shanahan)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bradford out, Keenum in. What a trip. Also, taking Diggs out and putting in Cooper Kupp. Wish I could trust playing OBJ but I don't buy him being healthy, I want to see it first.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I fucking hate fantasy football. Biggest retard in my league that drafted Brady rd1 and Gronk rd 2 now has eleventy billion points and ofc I play this idiot when they go up against the Saints.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user