Fantasy Football - Auction League 2014

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ESPN League has been reactivated. I will be sending out emails to confirm participation for last year's players this weekend. Any open spots will be posted here and filled first come, first serve.

Please keep in mind that this is an auction draft and it takes several hours. Missing the draft creates big hassles. If you can't commit to the draft, don't play. I try to get a date/time that works for everyone but you know how that goes.

North
1. Schaub On My Knob 0-0
1. Team Injured Running Backs 0-0
1. Aggressively Flaccid 0-0
1. Fin's Paradise 0-0
1. Peanutbutter Enemas 0-0
1. The Amazing Rapist 0-0
South
1. Demaryius Targaryens 0-0
1. Rockem Sockem Robots 0-0
1. Howling Possums 0-0
1. Fast Money Fly Scores 0-0
1. Gilg's ShadyCamGraham 0-0
1. REPLACE THIS TEAM 0-0

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not playing this year. I changed the team name to REPLACE THIS TEAM.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for letting me know. Spot open.

If you want the spot, I will need an email address. Post here that you want in, email here or PM me the email. Makes things easier.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Is this a money league? I've never done an auction league so I'll probably be really n00b, but I'd give it a shot. Email PM'ed.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I play in both a blind auction and a pick league and although the bling auction league is way better, I still have fun with picking. You guys going to be doing this over skype or what?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll get in on this too if there is a spot, I PM'ed my email earlier, intrigued by the auction.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Please copy/paste current teams into original post. We get so many leagues around here I never know which is which.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Edited first post with team names.

I'll sort through my inbox at work today (because that's what work is for) and make the wait list.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I sent 2nd notice emails out to all owners to go to the league page and click your team in the poll. It's the easiest way for me to know who is playing or not. I'm giving it to Sunday night for everyone to do so, that should be plenty of time.

Remember this is a 1 keeper league and anyone new coming in will have to select someone.