Fantasy Football - Auction League 2014

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think I joined this one. I'm At Least We're Not Cleveland. Sorry, I received a lot of invite emails and they all seem to overlap.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Anyone want my spot in this league? Team name is Demaryius Targaryens. Got roped into two additional leagues through job/in-laws, and a bit over-committed to fantasy now. If nobody does, I'll still play, but wanted to volunteer.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FYI, this is a 1 keeper league so make sure you select your keeper. The auction value of your keeper gets deducted from your 200.00 pool at draft time, so pick accordingly.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Peyton Manning was only 23 of that 200? Not too shabby of a keeper.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone want my spot in this league? Team name is Demaryius Targaryens. Got roped into two additional leagues through job/in-laws, and a bit over-committed to fantasy now. If nobody does, I'll still play, but wanted to volunteer.
I could use another league, this still available?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pork, Tae, work that out please.

I had Josh Gordon for 2 bucks....but yeah, he will be available for drafting.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
FYI, this is a 1 keeper league so make sure you select your keeper. The auction value of your keeper gets deducted from your 200.00 pool at draft time, so pick accordingly.
Wait, I didn't see the values there when I originally selected my keeper a few weeks ago. Is this based on what it cost to get the player last year or what their average value was? That might change who I keep.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, I didn't see the values there when I originally selected my keeper a few weeks ago. Is this based on what it cost to get the player last year or what their average value was? That might change who I keep.
Pretty sure it's based off of last years values. Most of my roster was at 0 because I had so many injuries and pickups.

Edit: I checked last year's draft. This year's values are indeed based off of last year at draft time.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pork I invited you as a second owner for Taebin's team. Draft is Sunday 8 EST

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Found the email and joined. I was thinking it would show somewhere on the espn site

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I hate to be a douche but I forgot I'm still going to be out of town this Sunday, and reception is crap at the lake. Changed my team name to "CantMake Draft" if you can find anyone to take over the slot.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reminder that this thing is kicking off in about 2 hours. 8pm EST, 5pm PST.

Gonna be pissed if any of you fuckers are late.