Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
If we have to make new characters can we get the server up Thursday so we can all settled our class balance out?

Sulrn

Deuces
As long as you know your ability scores/inventory, it would be fairly easy to recreate characters even if he has to do a session wipe. Won't lie though, definitely would be a fan of changing characters. Challenges players and the DM to learn differant facets of the game and helps you both grow your character lineups for future encounters.

Rush

Yeah I want those characters to continue over so demon abyss is out, hoard of the dragon queen is in.
Sweet! We are good for tonight still right? Smushface needs to smush some faces...or burrow through them and make them explode! 7:30 CST maybe?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I might pop on and watch you guys! Does the server use the same info for this campaign?

Rush

Vin Diesel's Witch Hunter would fall to the Blood Red Edge of my Great Axe of VENGEANCE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Vin Diesel's Witch Hunter would fall to the Blood Red Edge of my Great Axe of VENGEANCE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!
You will get a wisdom save at that point but it will be hilarious if a friendly AoE hits you or you are some how otherwise injured by a team mate.

Sulrn

Deuces
Yeah...I'm not sure Savellis would sit there and let that happen. Windvane would probably see that as a good opportunity to finally kill you off.

Rush

Bring it on! I am now up to +9 to hit and when I rage I have effectively 182 hp...wut? Oh ya, I also have 15ac with a cloak that gives disadvantage to your attacks. I'm becoming a monster!