Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can't wait to see what rewards we reap for finishing our first module as a group!

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm out for tonight sorry... guess I'll have to pick up when the new module starts....

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm out for tonight sorry... guess I'll have to pick up when the new module starts....
Thanks for letting everyone know and you better be! Likely going to the underdark.
smile.png

Rush

I don't wanna wait two weeks for the next module! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Donated 10 bucks to the cause. Is this pay to win? Cause I now expect a Warhammer +3 that causes an earthquake to all enemies in a frontal cone, knocking them prone allowing for advantage attacks...just sayin...

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haha! Yeah it sucks to have to wait 2 weeks, but to be fair there's stuff to resolve, and I think there were several other side things we could have dealt with but didn't... there's also more of the mines that we didn't explore! So there's stuff to do next week.

BangHerAng_sl

shitlord
Haha! Yeah it sucks to have to wait 2 weeks, but to be fair there's stuff to resolve, and I think there were several other side things we could have dealt with but didn't... there's also more of the mines that we didn't explore! So there's stuff to do next week.
Do we also play next week and finish to explore? I thought we were taking tmi eoff so that Hate would read the new module and get stuff prepared. Maybe I missed the conclusion.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I was under the impression he was just letting us know that next week wouldn't be the new module quite yet, it'd be cleaning this one up. I didn't think he was suggesting we don't play next Thursday, but I might be wrong!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sorry thought I made it clear no game until the 29th I need to read the module a few times, tie in the mines of phandelver and prepare.

Also the ultimate license is on sale right now for 132.61 and thanks to the donations I only had top drop 70ish, will pick up the module next week sometime, but already have the book to read.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Maybe not though! After reading most of the story I don't think I can continue your characters from mines of Phandelver, we may have to play "Horde of the Dragon Queen/Rise of Tiamat instead. That and it uses well know characters as NPCs to include all the main characters from the Drizzt books which I am not comfortable roleplaying.

Will keep you all posted about this Thursday.

Rush

I can't retire nalgah! Not yet! He's about to hit his stride! Shield master for prone knockdowns then adv attacks!

Or...or I could make the bear druid grappler finally!

Sulrn

Deuces
I can't retire nalgah! Not yet! He's about to hit his stride! Shield master for prone knockdowns then adv attacks!

Or...or I could make the bear druid grappler finally!
You not going to try that homebrew Witch Hunter?

Rush

Nah, I'd like to be a bear totem barbarian that turns in to a bear and bear hugs people to death!