Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah, it is lol. I think I would want to play the Mutant one. Dat regen one is ridiculous.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Custom made by Matt Mercer of Critical Role for Vin Diesel. Its supposedly Vin Diesel's With Hunter which is the basis of his new movie, The Last Witch Hunter.

Rush

I stay current by watching every day during my prep hour (I teach). I love it. I wish I could find a group of people to play with in RL. You guys are awesome to play with as well! I built a game table to play games an have the ability to host a 4-6 person game.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I stay current by watching every day during my prep hour (I teach). I love it. I wish I could find a group of people to play with in RL. You guys are awesome to play with as well! I built a game table to play games an have the ability to host a 4-6 person game.
Same, this has been fantastic for scratching my DND itch, but have not been able to find a solid local game =\

Eonan

Doer of Things
Actually just moved from Lexington back to the Hampton Roads area in Virginia
frown.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
We could just webcam it up! At least that would be the idea but the first time one of you fucks start eating and burping in my headset I would lose my shit.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I actually don't mind the way we do it right now, it allows me to multi-task. Nothing quite like actually rolling the dice though if that makes sense.

Sulrn

Deuces
I actually don't mind the way we do it right now, it allows me to multi-task. Nothing quite like actually rolling the dice though if that makes sense.
I know for me the hardest part of FG was giving up the finality of rolling the dice and the feel of the weight in hand. Doesn't feel right clicking a button and letting a pseudo - random algorithm dictate. Though I can definitely feel for where Rush is coming from. I don't think any computer game will ever beat my table nights while I was a RA.

Rush

I wish football coach and dungeons and dragons player were synonymous! I'd have a shit ton of players at the ready!

Eonan

Doer of Things
So heads up that Witch Hunter class sheet got taken down, but you're in luck! I saved it! If anyone wants it I have the PDF.