Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Yeah should just have name/host(or "alias"). Then once you connect it prompts for password.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Doanloaded and got to the screen where it wanted my user name and the server address. I think I was supposed to put in "cold castle smelly zone" there? You must be offline because it said it couldn't connect...unless I'm doing it wrong.
Sorry man it was offline, it is up and running now, will be up most of today/tonight but then down again until late Wed. I will be around on and off if you need help.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
It appears the previous versions of dnd are free to play as well. I was messing around with 3.5 earlier.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'll be writing up a character history tonight, looking forward to Thursday.

We should get a list going of who all is playing who/what.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Update! Due to popularity the main campaign will likely have be split into two groups of 4 to 5 people. I will break this up casuals vs hardcore. Those that can only play once a week on Thursdays and those that can play 2-3 times a week, this should split the group into chunks that stays fun for everyone. I will need feedback to work out a schedule for the hardcore.

Thursday's will continue as scheduled but I am open to Any days Sunday through Wednesday.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well let me know if you still feel you've got a slot or two - didn't want to "force my way" in if you were already loaded to the gills with players - but definitely still interested. I could do either batch, wife probably would too if we both get involved - only bad day if I did the hardcore side would be Wednesdays though, while we've not been doing our boardgame group - that's the typical day we'd do it if-when we get back in the habit.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fridays are never good for me so I am thinking either Saturday or Sunday and then Monday, Wednesday. I will start granting XP for those that show up on time
smile.png
Hardcore games will likely start a little later 9pm CST and run for at least two hours.

Also campaign is back up for those that need to adjust their character or whatever.

Vaclav play if you want to, bring the wife if you dare. That goes for anyone, I full expect people to drop off for whatever reason so more the merrier as we get rolling.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Updated players in OP as well. If you do not see your name you have not finished your character or played a session yet.

Current players:
Rush-Paladin
Seananigans-Wizard
Friday-Wizard
Nite-Warlock
Janx-Warlock
Krastalvo-Fighter
Dioblaire-Monk
Bozak-Ranger
Orcmauler-Cleric
Tarrant-Rogue
Silverwolf(RL friend)-Druid
Rhogar(RL friend)-Barbarian

As you can see below I could easily have 3 campaigns going but not everyone can play all the time, I recommend getting with each other tonight/tomorrow around 8 or so CST and figuring out who can play what days etc. Or post here I will updated days you can play next to your name and organize that way.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Think I'll have to stick with Thursdays. As much as I'd love to play more I can't commit to the later start time. Depending on the party make up that sticks with Thursdays I may want to switch to a bard but I'll wait until I see if Janx stays on Thursdays as well. @ mist I could always roll with a super passive aggressive gnome to be your sidekick and mouthpiece

Vaclav

KK, I'll flip through my 5E books again tonight to refresh, make a char tomorrow - and discuss it with the wife.

Likely something along the lines of a Bard (I believe 5E core has them) - almost always do Bards or Clerics and see zero Bard representation listed.

And about 50% on her - she got a bit shellshocked by how people tend to react to women here, so she's somewhat turned off by our populous here.

Vaclav

Voted - left off Thursday since H/C works for me, could do Thurs though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
KK, I'll flip through my 5E books again tonight to refresh, make a char tomorrow - and discuss it with the wife.

Likely something along the lines of a Bard (I believe 5E core has them) - almost always do Bards or Clerics and see zero Bard representation listed.

And about 50% on her - she got a bit shellshocked by how people tend to react to women here, so she's somewhat turned off by our populous here.
Bards are badass in 5e, come on into game now and lets make one. I got my beer, bring the wife too if you want, can roll them up together.