Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Try to be on by 8, once most are on we will get started.

Edit: Might be slight delay I am still sewing my daughters Fiona hat.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I should be on right around 830 tomorrow night. I have parent teacher conference until 8. If we start early, I may be able to be on for the beginning for an hour (I have no schedule conferences after 7), then head home after and be back on by 830.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Pretty amazing game tonight I must say. Can't wait to play around with those dragon claws and scales $.$

Can you say Dragonbone rapier?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Thursdays game will start at 8:30 to give me time to get everyone up to speed, semi new player will be joining us. I am still working on the prime hook but it is ugly and I have lots to do still. Also the campaign is supposed to start at level 1 so I am adjusting the encounters etc. You guys are basically in Neverwinter and I need to get you to south of Baldur's gate! I see a boat ride in your future
smile.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game is up if you guys need to tweak anything, everyone should be level 5. AFK until about game time though.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I just got home from work. Loading FG, taking a shower, then will be ready.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Eonan! Less provoking of CR 20+ monsters! Fucking hell!
wink.png

Fun shit Hate, good deal. Yay Thursday group!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Full disclosure I spent a few days on different character hooks for each player then on the way home I was like...this whole module is about powerful dragons, lets start off with one! I just made it up as I went from there, I know it was a plot hammer but hopefully it made you understand how strong dragons are and had some fun with it.

Orcmauler, Crampon was chewed on, poisoned, and then dropped from cloud height after being chewed on some more. Sad to say his body now lies beneath the earth of Greenest.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haha, Reggie enjoyed trying to convince his slightly less knowledgable friends about the power of dragons! I think the Young Green we killed gave us some false confidence ^_^

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Really fun game tonight glad I got to play the whole time. Sean I'd definitly agree for all but one of us it was "fun shit".... I'll see myself out now

Eonan

Doer of Things
Eonan! Less provoking of CR 20+ monsters! Fucking hell!
wink.png

Fun shit Hate, good deal. Yay Thursday group!
Lol, I kind of figured that Hatorade wanted us to fight it so was just trying to get us to that point. I'm all too familiar with the raw damage output of dragons in DND, but I still enjoy fighting them at every opportunity!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hey guys I am having a blast being the DM on these various campaigns but I having to devote too much time to them, while I would like to continue at three times a week I am going to have to cut it down to Mondays and Thursdays only until further notice.

Rush

Boooooooooooooooo! Well fine! I'm gonna make plans for Wednesday, so don't change your mind!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game tonight try to be on around 7:30, once most are on we can get started. Time to dig deep!

Eonan

Doer of Things
Will try to make it on time. Out of town for a job interview and don't know if I'll be driving home tonight or staying up here. Will keep you guys posted so you aren't waiting for me.

Rush

We can't do this without you! Water temple bitches have got to die, and you need their blood on their hands!