Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
FG is patching you all may have to DL what I am as you connect which can take you a few mins. Game will be up in a few mins.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah, I'm a dumb ass who thought it downloaded it already. Got it now.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Disconnected last night and just went to bed. I was a little tired. How'd things end up last night?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
You died, twice.

Not really; we cleaned up some half-dragon dudes with nasty lightning breath attacks in the temple, then some even-bigger half-dragon asshat came and challenged one of us to honorable man-to-dragonman combat. Eonan took it up, and got pummeled to almost-death, then all the remaining baddies went on their merry way.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Last night was rough on me I couldn't focus on anything, I fucked up almost all the encounters(yay if you didn't notice), and left off too many descriptions/story elements! The massive amounts of NPCs didn't help but that doesn't change for a while and I know I missed a lot of what you guys were saying as well.

That said at this time I am taking volunteers to step down from Thursdays games, preferably if you play in Princes of the Apocalypse game. I am also telling my RL friends to fuck off for a while. I don't ask this lightly but ten players is at minimum four too many for my bandwidth, my sanity, and the game quality...

The good news is PotA will go back to twice a week starting the 16th.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I will step down Thursdays. I do enjoy playing, but with wrestling season coming up, I will be missing some days. Please be accomodating with my Monday/Tuesday schedule coming up as well!

BangHerAng_sl

shitlord
Last night was rough on me I couldn't focus on anything, I fucked up almost all the encounters(yay if you didn't notice), and left off too many descriptions/story elements! The massive amounts of NPCs didn't help but that doesn't change for a while and I know I missed a lot of what you guys were saying as well.

That said at this time I am taking volunteers to step down from Thursdays games, preferably if you play in Princes of the Apocalypse game. I am also telling my RL friends to fuck off for a while. I don't ask this lightly but ten players is at minimum four too many for my bandwidth, my sanity, and the game quality...

As much as I like it, I'll step down and wish you guys much fun. I'm aware it must be super hard will allow me to focus on other things. I'll join back in later on if you guys are still going strong.

Thanks man, had much fun!

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I can step out as well.... probably be the fairest way since I can rarely stay for the whole session anyways... looks like rhogars and the rest will be safe from my shenanigans for awhile
frown.png

Eonan

Doer of Things

Yea if POTA is going back to twice a week I'm out of Thursday then. Was fun getting to meet and play with the rest of you though!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Thanks all for understanding, Nite with the Apoc crew out and a few of my RL friends you are welcome to stay, I don't mind the leaving early.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Except don't leave us with charmed cultists, cause Hate made Dave fuck off, and then the guy ran and attacked Reggie! Haha~

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Lol! In that case, so long as the rest of the parties cool with it, I'll stay. I just didn't want to take a spot from someone who could play the entire session. Sorry about that Reggie but if rhogars gone then Reggie and dav are going to be bestest friends!

Unrelated to all that last night was the first time I think I actually played the bard right in combat. I didn't do shit for damage but god damn the crowd control abilities....