Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
GAH! I have our football banquet that evening and won't be able to make it on the 16th...I hate responsibilities!

Eonan

Doer of Things
Will be playing from the tablet again tonight unfortunately. As for next weeks games, I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to do the 17th and 18th.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Patching is taking a while, will be up soon.

Make sure you guys click update as well before joining.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
GG! That was some close calls, beating the rogue to death and beyond was good stuff. Surprised he lived to be honest.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
GG! That was some close calls, beating the rogue to death and beyond was good stuff. Surprised he lived to be honest.
That ain't no shit. No clue how he survived, but he did! And Eonan came through with a critical throw of Windvane ftw!

Eonan

Doer of Things
300-javelin-spear-throw-o.gif

Just sayin

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll be missing tonight's game.. sorry guys had something come up. Glhf and see ya all next week if you don't die!

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Weird, have three other people on just fine.
I hit the update button, it flashes through like normal, doesn't install anything and just goes back to the main menu screen with the update button saying there is an update. Going to uninstall real quick.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Yea so since the last "update" no matter how many times I "update" it always tells me that there is a new one available. I was able to connect to tonights game no problem though, so probably just a bug.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yea so since the last "update" no matter how many times I "update" it always tells me that there is a new one available. I was able to connect to tonights game no problem though, so probably just a bug.
I tried connecting earlier, but it was giving me popup boxes like last time when it wasn't up to date and won't let me type or open anything : /