Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Pretty enjoyable night. Definitely different, I'm liking the horror setting.
Yeah it went well, combat picks up soon
smile.png

That said looking for one more steady player for Thursdays, we just started Curse of Strahd.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah it went well, combat picks up soon
smile.png

That said looking for one more steady player for Thursdays, we just started Curse of Strahd.
Hell, if most sessions are like that, that wouldn't bother me in the slightest. The atmosphere and RP were great last night.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'll be there next week. Sorry, just had too much to do last night.
Wasn't looking to replace you
smile.png
Just might need a 5th player for a buffer in case 1 can't make it.

Hell, if most sessions are like that, that wouldn't bother me in the slightest. The atmosphere and RP were great last night.
Nice, that is what I was going for. I was tapping into all the creepy movie shit I have seen for flavor.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think a lot of the communication happens on Facebook. I just show up every Thursday because forget Facebook
tongue.png

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah, Hate doesn't update this thread much and neither do us players. We are fairly active playing wise.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Wild Shape is pretty op. It's a little annoying to run in Fantasy Grounds, but I think we've got effects built for all of them

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Wild Shape is pretty op. It's a little annoying to run in Fantasy Grounds, but I think we've got effects built for all of them
Thank you again for taking the time to make effects, most of my players don't mess with them as much as I would like despite my constant jabbing about them
smile.png
Oh and since I told everyone on facebook I am taking requests for effects that you want automated.
for example:
I made a power named Lock pick, added the custom skill of lock pick and based it on slight of hand, now you will auto roll with adv when picking locks. AMAZEBALLS!
RZeeKwk.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game is up and we lost the ranger due to RL issues so I definitely need one more(maybe two) players ASAP.