Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
No game this week due to holiday. I did pick up Curse of Strahd and so far it looks really well put together.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Is that supposed to read now?
tongue.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Tonight I will have Curse of Strahd up if you all want to make characters, will be switching Thursdays game to that soon.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haha. Fear not, if we're ditching our already-leveled chars (that's my main distress, I was looking forward to continuing his development), I plan to make something new.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
keeping CoS game up all day tomorrow, be sure and make your character before game time Thursday. Here is the setup:

"Werewolves in the mist!" You've heard these dreaded words spoken again and again by farmers, merchants, and adventurers alike. The hamlets east of Daggerford have fallen prey to a pack of werewolves that spills out of the Misty Forest on nights of the full moon, cloaked in crawling mist that seems to follow them wherever they go. The beasts spread death and mayhem, slaughtering adults and stealing children before retreating back into the woods. Others have tried to combat the werewolf menace, with little success.

Factions and the bonus item you start with:
Harper: Scroll of remove curse
Order of the gauntlet: Potion of Heroism
Emerald Enclave: Gain inspiration whenever the party kills a werewolf
Lords Alliance: Scroll of Magic Weapon
Zhentarim: Mark of Prestiege in the form of a named favor(extra cash, common items, silver your weapons and the like)
Each faction above has an NPC that is pretty fleshed out assigned to assist.
This will be a gritty campaign, supplies will be important, magic items rare, harder to heal. Madness/horror tables will be in use.

Classes so far:

Ranger
Warlock