Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
something that i haven't seen discussed....how long will games be per night?
I leave that open ended, last session ran until 1AM or so but that was by popular demand.

The more then once a week group will be running the 5e version of "Temple of the Elemental Evil" called "Princes of Apocalypse". It is a longer campaign and this way I can keep my head straight about who is doing what.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You people are beasts and it is awesome, if you can play more than twice a week and want to start the new campaign tonight log in by 10PM CST, same info. Have 2 already, need 2 more.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doing dinner - will pop on myself at least afterwards, we'll see about the wife - this auto repair went pretty long.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ran long! I apologize for rough start, character creation is always rough, didn't help I was having module issues. Looking good now though. HC group is up and running!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I guess I'm out. I've been up for about 30 hours and have to work 9 hours after 4 hours of sleep so probably will sleep for 2 days afterwards.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think I fell asleep twice during my turns once it got to be around 1:30am central...

It was very fun though!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I think I fell asleep twice during my turns once it got to be around 1:30am central...

It was very fun though!
I didn't think I would have 6 people playing impromptu like that, but I that has to be the limit.

Please note Thursday is for the once a week folks so please choose either or, sucks I Know but the only way I won't have 12 people trying to play on Thursday.

Also subscribe to this thread as not everyone pays attention to this forum here.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I guess I'll stick to Thursdays then. I hope we do eventually get to play the other larger campaign though!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Vaclav, just as a FYI Rangers can either take and action or tell their animal companions to take one. This kind of sucks until later levels when they allow rangers to do both, I also fixed the Panther to do the right amount of dmg etc.

I will need to show how pounce works using fantasy grounds oh and I added the two weapon fighting properly.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (1 of the two will work) and Thursday..I will play all of those nights. Cause this shit fun!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav, just as a FYI Rangers can either take and action or tell their animal companions to take one. This kind of sucks until later levels when they allow rangers to do both, I also fixed the Panther to do the right amount of dmg etc.

I will need to show how pounce works using fantasy grounds oh and I added the two weapon fighting properly.
Ah, k - will tell the wife - is it an order that pre-queues for the cats turn or does the cat just use her init effectively?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
OK guys I have the original Thursday campaign up if you want to mess with your character/prepare for Thursdays game.