Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I can't remember if it was said or not, but are we starting at level one for the Thurs night game?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Thurs night has already started, last week. The 4 people who stayed for the whole thing got exactly 300xp, so are level 2. Not sure about Nite1 and Orcmauler, but they did get at least some xp. Although I can't imagine that small difference would matter much.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I can't remember if it was said or not, but are we starting at level one for the Thurs night game?
Be level two if you are playing, I am adjusting everyones XP and such now.

I bumped your monk down to level 2, did you know monks can run across water at level 9? That is sick.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Hate, do you care if I switch over to the bard I made? Looking at the group we have a ton of damage but we're light on support. Plus it'd make a bit more sense then running 2 warlocks.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
He switched over my barbarian to my paladin without issue, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Grab the bard I premade he is optimized for being awesome
smile.png
just level him to 2.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Be level two if you are playing, I am adjusting everyones XP and such now.

I bumped your monk down to level 2, did you know monks can run across water at level 9? That is sick.
Sweet, thanks. Monks are a lot more interesting and useful this time around.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
These games run long so if we can get more at least 4 people on by 8 we will start, those that get on later won't miss a whole lot due to the nature of getting started
smile.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm leaving urgent care here soon (still sick from when I left the game the other night) If I feel up to it when I get home I'll log on. Sorry for short notice.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Rush just connect and give it a minute, everyone time you connect you are lagging the fuck out of me.

Rush

Am I currently connected? I am at the game board, but nothing is loading or making any type of progress...

Rush

Nothing would load at all. Gonna try one last time before I fucking give up.

Kick me from the server if you can.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Wups will have to move the HC game to Tuesday.

To make up for it If at least four people want to continue the game tonight at 10pm be on around 9:30 Will go until midnight.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doh, doing dinner now then got evening plans tonight starting as soon as we're done with dinner - we're gonna be noshows.