Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can't wait to die with you all tonight! IN A HOT AND FIERY BLAZE OF GLORIOUS DEATH!!!

Sulrn

Deuces
Seemed quiet tonight. Are we 100% sure Finrod and Bale weren't being puppet-stringed by the DM?
frown.png

Eonan

Doer of Things
My banter fell off about halfway through, got really tired unfortunately. Still had a blast though, was nice having someone to play my craziness off of!

Also now have two magical weapons and 18 AC?
rrr_img_112069.jpg

Rush

Just to put this in everyone's head now, I cannot make it next Monday, but I can make it on Tuesday, any chance we can bump next week to Tuesday/Wednesday?

Sulrn

Deuces
So Tues/Wed it is.

Grats on the level up and the multiple opportunities to watch Eonan die...errr I mean the mindless slaughter of baddies...um loot pi?atas, becoming a mole-barian?

Rush

So after sleeping on it, I'm not sure that going grappler is the best idea for me/us! The gauntlets will be cool to be able to tunnel certain places, and maybe win me an extra tavern brawl/pit fight. I really think that I should be a 2 handed axe wielding savage as fuck orc with Great Weapon Master and Sentinel!

Keep the gold, IT MATTERS NOT!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So Tues/Wed it is.

Grats on the level up and the multiple opportunities to watch Eonan die...errr I mean the mindless slaughter of baddies...um loot pi?atas, becoming a mole-barian?
I hope you didn't feel "picked on" Eonan, while I do enjoy a good party split I played the mobs as written, that passive perception of 17 is hard to beat
smile.png

And I will return the gold, party will need it I am sure.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I hope you didn't feel "picked on" Eonan, while I do enjoy a good party split I played the mobs as written, that passive perception of 17 is hard to beat
smile.png

And I will return the gold, party will need it I am sure.
Haha I hardly feel picked on. My character put himself in those situations and deserved the outcome. What was awesome though was never having to make a death saving throw! What can I say, the CN Thief with brain damage enjoys shiny things. He may also think he's immortal...so that's a problem.

BangHerAng_sl

shitlord
You think you will get off that easy? I slept on it and have bigger and far more run/hilarious plans for when that happens.
Can't wait to die in horrible pain, wtv the source. Will be sure to ask for epic bardic inspiration for a slight chance of surviving this ... that or a few arms less.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Can't wait to die in horrible pain, wtv the source. Will be sure to ask for epic bardic inspiration for a slight chance of surviving this ... that or a few arms less.
Dis gunna be gud.

Also, I keep hearing the makin' bacon pancakes song when I see your avatar. Upvote for you.