Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
We can delay if everyone else is ok with it. If not we will proceed on Monday. I will get in touch with the rogue and sorcerer and let you know.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think I was drunk when I typed that out. I WILL be there Monday, but cannot make it Tuesday or Wednesday. Wtf was i typing...

So we can play next Monday, but we wouldn't finish until the following Monday.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Lol Rush you slay me. I'm down for whatever next week. If we can finish off on Monday great, but if it looks like we'd be primed to finish it Wednesday I'd rather wait until Rush is online.

Rush

I think I play such a great dumb barbarian because I am indeed a dumb barbarian!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well then Monday is on! Spent many hours on and off this weekend so far making and converting magic items
smile.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Plan for 8:30 cst tonight I have to finalize some stuff, game is up right now but have to take it down before starting tonight so I can import some stuff.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Great game everyone, your specialized loot is subject to change but pretty sure I have it balanced in my head.

Rush

Oh I can't wait to throw a bitch...5d8+5 damage...couple that with Eonan knocking bitches around...omgomgomg

Rush

I did come to thinking that I wish I could critical easier, like once per encounter force a crit...but that's probably broken, or critical on a 19 or 20 without having to dip 3 in to fighter.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
There is a strong chance you can obtain improved criticals through items, but if you already have improved criticals then it will make it 18-20 to crit.

Sulrn

Deuces
Eye patch makes more sense as a 19-20 crit range than throwing people, imo.

Thanks for streaming, Kris.

Eonan

Doer of Things
So after reading over the future Swashbuckler feats, I think we may need to rework the top half of my item. Eventually I get what is essentially a mirror ability to any creature im fighting having disadvantage on others around me.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So after reading over the future Swashbuckler feats, I think we may need to rework the top half of my item. Eventually I get what is essentially a mirror ability to any creature im fighting having disadvantage on others around me.
heh yeah I saw that a few hours ago, I will tweak it.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I've been trying to buy the DMG today... is the FG website/forums/etc broken-as-fuck for anyone else?