Far Cry 5

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I've played for about an hour now and so far loving it. Down in Malibu for work for a month and my current laptop is struggling to play it on the lowest possible settings so decided it was time to upgrade. I am going to hold off playing anymore till my new laptop gets here today and set it up.

That's a good idea. Part of this whole experience is how well they did everything on the graphical side.

Also, anyone know how I can start fishing? I never figured it out. I cannot find a fishing pole. Heh.

Needless

Toe Sucker
check around docks, i've seen some around there. Or you can buy one at the gun dealers, it's on the far right category at the bottom when you're looking at the weapons lists.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
There's a small pond in the girls area right around the statue of the leader that has fishing stuff for free, and it's a great place to catch small mouth bass

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I like the game a lot but, damn, I wish they had toned down the random encounters. Its impossible to get anywhere without getting attacked by cougars or turkeys or eagles or random cultists or snakes or bears or...

I'm still also slightly annoyed that enemies can immediately find me 200 metres away with a silenced sniper rifle up in some tree. But, hey, that's always been the way it is.

P.S. The fishing mini-game is probably the best I've seen. It sort of kinda actually represents a fishing activity. I'd fish more if I wasn't always getting attached by xyzabc...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I started it last night. I just did the first part and watched the amazon prime movie short which was cool. Unbelievably sexy looking game in 4k on my Samsung Qled. Jesus h Christ.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
prairie oyster sidequest had me rolling, god damn. The dialog and meme-ry in this game is truly beautiful

• 1Solidarity

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The Clutch Nixon stories are great, and the theme song.

Played for about 10 hrs yesterday and did all of John’s area. Having a blast and loving it. Agree about the Perk tree, nothing inspiring or fun about it. Really don’t even care about most of them other than the wing suit and repair tool for safe cracking.

Boomer is best dog.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How it feel to be a Dark Soul boss.

Funny bug
hamster-wagon-they-see-me-rollin.jpg

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I just discovered clutch Dixon missions omg!!!! Lololol!!!!!!!! My hero!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I want a clutch Dixon poster for my bar. I need one. Bad.

Needless

Toe Sucker
which one is that?

oh wait is that the one where you click on an altar, and an explosion eagle screen plays? lol i cancelled that to continue the main story, i'll need to go back to that

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yes!!!!! And listen to what they say about him. A whole bunch of stunts you do to get awesome vehicles. The clutch Dixon music. Lol!!!! I was laughing so hard I couldn’t even fly the damn plane. Haha

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I hope there is more clutch dixon plastered all over this game. We need a clutch Dixon IP.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
CLUTCH NIXON you worthless POS!

On the plane one with the rings I nailed the cave on the very last one and with the plane spinning in a circle flew through it. The camera cut to that victory shot and I almost had a tear in my eye thinking it was just what Clutch would have done.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users