Far Cry 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Montana

Edit: just put your PSN/GT/Steam
name in a post and make sure to Regime Regime too.

COOP:

PSN

dwreck808
Regimebolton
Vatic85
Xbox

Steam

Last edited:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol No they are not - that's an FMV.

So, Cowboys and Indians and 1880's old west. Made after "Hill County"?

The first European-American settlement was Fort Assinniboine, first garrisoned by the United States Army in 1879. Fifteen of the original 104 structures from the fort are still standing.

The county is named after James J. Hill, president of the Great Northern Railway Company, which built the rail line across Montana as part of the Transcontinental Railroad to the Pacific coast.

As always, I now take any Ubisoft game with a grain of salt since they all suck now.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Those power lines mean it's probably much later than 1880's. Could be a relatively modern setting, but the earliest it could be is the late 1930's when the Rural Electrification Act started pushing electricity to the boonies.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Could be. They did already film a teaser trailer there so they may not have been able to get rid of the power lines. (Modern day getting in the way) An old church, what appears to be a lady floating down a river, a guy running (T Shirt) however, then you see the dude hand cranking the church bell. (Which doesn't mean much I guess)

Here is hoping that Ubisoft's version of "Taking some time away from the IP to not saturate it" means doing something different with the games (Including assassin's creed) rather than just allocating resources to other shit and copy pasting the next 2 and calling it "Time away to make a better game" when it will be the same check box content open worlder we have always seen for the last 3 iterations.

I have lost all faith (As have countless others) in Ubisoft ever looking our for the creativity of their games rather than just modding their existing ones over and over again.

We'll see.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Far Cry seems like it will be fun, but I never play more than 10 hours.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got a 1980's vibe from it with no real explanation. Reminded me of the rundown rural America of my childhood.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Could be. They did already film a teaser trailer there so they may not have been able to get rid of the power lines. (Modern day getting in the way) An old church, what appears to be a lady floating down a river, a guy running (T Shirt) however, then you see the dude hand cranking the church bell. (Which doesn't mean much I guess)

Here is hoping that Ubisoft's version of "Taking some time away from the IP to not saturate it" means doing something different with the games (Including assassin's creed) rather than just allocating resources to other shit and copy pasting the next 2 and calling it "Time away to make a better game" when it will be the same check box content open worlder we have always seen for the last 3 iterations.

I have lost all faith (As have countless others) in Ubisoft ever looking our for the creativity of their games rather than just modding their existing ones over and over again.

We'll see.

He's not cranking the church bell, he's slamming a dude's head into it. He also appears to be in tactical armor with an assault rifle on his back. Might want to get your vision checked, sir.

• 1Smuggly

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Didn't the leak say it would be more modern day Montana with a religious cult as the villains?

joz123

Potato del Grande
If the game re-creates the church fight from Kingsman then I will definitely buy it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just beat Far Cry 3 so good.

I liked Far Cry Primal and 4 quite a bit but they weren't 3.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
He's not cranking the church bell, he's slamming a dude's head into it. He also appears to be in tactical armor with an assault rifle on his back. Might want to get your vision checked, sir.

I'm an old fart.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
img_4151ixywp.jpg

• 1Like