Far Cry III

Sean_sl

shitlord
http://kotaku.com/far-cry-3-blood-dr...iehn-471110979

Far Cry? 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80's VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who's fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every clich? of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry? 3 Blood Dragon doesn't require a copy of Far Cry? 3.
Also:

The listing also says Blood Dragon will be out on May 1. Oh, and perhaps most importantly for people interested in this but not the main game, you won't need a copy of the 2012 shooter.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
oh shit powerglove cranks out some awesome music. definitely picking up the whole game if this comes out.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Holy Christ. Blood Dragon maybe just beat Infinite for "best intro sequence of the year". If you grew up in the 80s, you are gonna fucking LOVE it. Kinda like Tropic Thunder + Tron.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Would buy the Vinyl and T-Shirt immediately. I am disappoint that it was not possible.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Far Cry 3 is one of the most fun games I've played recently. If you're into single player gun platforms or whatever they're called, this is better than the competition.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man even the website is awesome. More like 90s website, but the fucking visitor counter gif that never stopped and the pink/blue links had me laughing, fucking geocities webpages.

Surprised no one posted thatUPlay was hacked. For those of you into that kind of thing, Blood Dragon was leaked and is available on your local torrent site.

Also if you like the website, try the Konami code.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Official Blood Dragon trailer:
rrr_img_20395.jpg