Far Cry III

Sean_sl

shitlord
http://kotaku.com/far-cry-3-neon-ski...dity-472472292

Ubisoft could have made a more direct follow up to Far Cry 3, something that is in the same vein as the main game. "Fuck that, that's safe. Screw it, we're in a risk-adverse business right now and it fucking sucks. So, we're having that opportunity, to take a bit of a risk, and so far, feedback wise, it seems people are kind of into it," Evans explained. "This shit was like a dime a dozen back in the day, it just goes to show how much we've forgotten our roots from an aesthetic point of view."

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blood Dragon releases tomorrow. Last chance to pre-order and get the soundtrack by Powerglove.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Intro kicks ass lol

edit:

can't put the game down. In love.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Do you really have to use Uplay with Steam to play this? I really don't want to have to remember yet another log in...

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes you need uPlay. If you have another game already on uPlay (FC3, Assassins Creed etc) your login should be saved.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Took like 5-6 hours to get every achievement save 1 (I got bored looking for random encounters to make $70 to finish upgrading the guns. moral of the story, actually loot bodies before you finish the game)

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Looting is one of the more tedious aspects of the game. I don't know why it takes time and has an animation. I'd rather just "press button, get stuff". If you kill a couple dozen guys, it's frustrating rolling around grabbing everything. When the body is stuck somewhere you can't animate on, you get the loot instantly. I love that.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Looting is one of the more tedious aspects of the game. I don't know why it takes time and has an animation. I'd rather just "press button, get stuff". If you kill a couple dozen guys, it's frustrating rolling around grabbing everything. When the body is stuck somewhere you can't animate on, you get the loot instantly. I love that.
After playing FF14 with its auto-loot-every-kill shit and never having to press a button to pick up anything from shit I kill I absolutely despise the fuck out of looting and think it's a pointless relic of a mechanic that should die forever.

Looting treasure chests is still awesome though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"So let me get this right. I collect shit, to unlock shit, to get shit. Got it" - Rex Power Colt

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/...sequel-in-mind

The warm welcome for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon means we may not have seen the last of Sergeant Rex 'Power' Colt.

The first hint of a potential follow-up has come via Colt's voice actor, '80s action legend Michael Biehn (Aliens, The Terminator).

"[Creative director Dean Evans] was with me on the phone last night. He was pretty jacked up," said Biehn, speaking to Major Nelson Radio.

"He was going into a meeting today to, you know, I think he wants to turn it into some sort of franchise. He's got a sequel in mind."

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Played for 20 minutes, laughed my ass off. The tutorial is amazing. Game delivers big time.

Looting bodies can eat a dick though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
started playing blood dragon. Is it just me or is this game extremely slow? It seems like walking, shooting, reloading, aiming etc is all in slow-mode. Is it just that the throwback era of games makes me forget that fps games have been slowed down to support consoles?

I'm not sure if it's like this to be ironic but it reminded me of 1:21 of this