Fargo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
How was season 3? Nearly forgot it ever happened. As good as the first two? Or skippable?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not as good as the first two, but nowhere close to skippable. It's still quality TV.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Season 2 was my favorite, but 3 was worth the time. I think I should probably rewatch all 3.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Rewatching this now, starting with S1.

"Oh! You gonna hit me?"

21.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damnnn. Totally forgot about Fargo. Glad to see Rock, Schwartzman and Olyphant. Can't wait for the new season!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just rewatched S01 again (first rewatch) after having just rewatched the original movie (also first rewatch). I think the first season of Fargo is probably the closest thing possible to a "perfect" season for a show.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think the second season might be even better. But it's real close.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
S2 is my favorite so far. Followed by S1 and then S3. S3 really amped up the abstraction, that's cool but also doesn't provide for a very satisfying narrative.

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
S2 is my favorite so far. Followed by S1 and then S3. S3 really amped up the abstraction, that's cool but also doesn't provide for a very satisfying narrative.

Agree totally...S2 is perfect TV as you get. (Up with the WIRE and certain seasons of Breaking Bad)

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Completely agree with everyone. S2 was amazing, they did great job with that butcher guy. S3 was good but not as good as previous ones.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just saw that season 4 is delayed indefinitely because of COVID-19. I guess they hadn't wrapped up production? Seems like a month before premiere you would've been finished.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Weird. Also editing seems like it would be very conducive to "social distancing".

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This starts this weekend? Very hyped.
Awesome. Hope to watch this season from the beginning. Mrs. Izo accidently put s3e10 on first bc hbo tv app was made by a paraplegic downs wizard back then, sorting all fucked up. Spoiled the whole season. Still have not watched the other 9, so mad. Well, the apolegetic blowjobs were good. Anyway, fuck yeah!

• 1Like