Log Wizard
S5 E1 and 2 up at the usual spots.

Never bring a horn to a gun fight, lol.

Juno Temple looks ruff. Oof.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Episode 2 was good but not as good as ep 1, glad to see Dave Foley, and Winston from New Girl

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Sheriff is a lunatic but I did love how he shit all over the Feds trying to swing their dick around.

Homsar

Really loving this season. Hamms character fits his acting style and Juno is maybe giving her best performance. So far after EP 3 I rank it up there with S1/2

Also the bitch sheriff is the kid from Stranger Things wth. Just realized it since I only watched the first season

Also I'm completely lost on what the ritual shit. Anyone able to explain?

Screenshot_2023-11-29-00-58-33-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Piss off a guy by trying to kill him. Guy then covers himself in shit and goat guts and proceeds to hunt you down. The barrier between demon and man on All Hallows Eve has been removed.

• 1Like

Homsar

Piss off a guy by trying to kill him. Guy then covers himself in shit and goat guts and proceeds to hunt you down. The barrier between demon and man on All Hallows Eve has been removed.
Why isn't he trying to kill Hamm or his Son? No reason to kill Juno. I have no idea why Noah puts weird scifi shit it each season that means nothing, I can't remember if the UFO in season 2 went anywhere. He's still an amazing writer, one of the only reasons I'm looking forward to the new Alien stuff

Last edited:

Fucker

Log Wizard
Also I'm completely lost on what the ritual shit. Anyone able to explain?
Ritual was sin eating. Eating the sins of the dead so the dead may go to heaven. The sin eater was Ole Munch, one of the guys sent to kidnap Dot, and the guy the sheriffs tried to kill.

I guess if you are going to piss someone off, it might as well be a 500 year old supernatural being.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Why isn't he trying to kill Hamm or his Son? No reason to kill Juno. I have no idea why Noah puts weird scifi shit it each season that means nothing, I can't remember if the UFO in season 2 went anywhere. He's still an amazing writer, one of the only reasons I'm looking forward to the new Alien stuff
If I had to guess, he has to fulfill his contract with them first. Just demon rules of conduct, I guess.

Homsar

If I had to guess, he has to fulfill his contract with them first. Just demon rules of conduct, I guess.
Well he can't kill her technically, still a really good episode for having no action, just good suspense. His writing reminds me of Nic Pizzolatto at times but more consistent.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Ritual was sin eating. Eating the sins of the dead so the dead may go to heaven. The sin eater was Ole Munch, one of the guys sent to kidnap Dot, and the guy the sheriffs tried to kill.

I guess if you are going to piss someone off, it might as well be a 500 year old supernatural being.
That has to be an ancestor or something right?

Also he's not killing the Sheriff because he wants his money still.

Fucker

Log Wizard
That has to be an ancestor or something right?

Also he's not killing the Sheriff because he wants his money still.
Likely. I'm rolling with the supernatural jam that the TV series uses. I mean, Malvo himself let on that he was supernatural, and that added an extra air of creepiness to him.

OTOH, these bad guys are so creepy and weird that they may as well be supernatural beings, but they were so good at it despite working for Cabela's part time and selling fishing lures or something.

Both ideas work for me.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Likely. I'm rolling with the supernatural jam that the TV series uses. I mean, Malvo himself let on that he was supernatural, and that added an extra air of creepiness to him.

OTOH, these bad guys are so creepy and weird that they may as well be supernatural beings, but they were so good at it despite working for Cabela's part time and selling fishing lures or something.

Both ideas work for me.
I must have missed this some how. What did he say? He mumbles a lot so can sometimes be hard to understand.

Homsar

Yeah I never thought anything supernatural In Season 1

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. I have no idea why Noah puts weird scifi shit it each season that means nothing, I can't remember if the UFO in season 2 went anywhere.

Lorne Malvo was the devil and the guy in S3 was a vampire

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Garbage