Fargo

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah it was a very weird and disappointing episode. Adding the Italian mom just to die doesn't really do anything.

Very lazy

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I had to pause halfway through to check if I'd actually watched last week's episode because I wasn't really following anything

Turns out I had

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sounds like Nurse Orietta's mom had Munchausen by proxy. Her "special juice" was making her sick so she'd get attention and fuck a bunch of doctors.

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Well ...it's over

What a jumbled mess, very disappointing season. Useless characters and all over the place plots.

Will not watch again.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Lebigsigh

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was saving it. It's really shit?
I think "shit" would be a pretty big overstatement. It's still Fargo in that there's lots of interesting characters, beautiful cinematography, and quirky, funny dialog. I think they just went too far with the "Look, we're so quirky" part of it and the weird, random stuff at the expense of a coherent plot. They were so busy Fargoing it up that they forgot they needed to tell a compelling story along with the usual Fargo weirdness. To be honest, I'm not even sure there wasn't a compelling story there, but there are so many characters and so many things going on and so many people just dying randomly that you thought were important, it's hard to follow it.

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I think "shit" would be a pretty big overstatement. It's still Fargo in that there's lots of interesting characters, beautiful cinematography, and quirky, funny dialog. I think they just went too far with the "Look, we're so quirky" part of it and the weird, random stuff at the expense of a coherent plot. They were so busy Fargoing it up that they forgot they needed to tell a compelling story along with the usual Fargo weirdness. To be honest, I'm not even sure there wasn't a compelling story there, but there are so many characters and so many things going on and so many people just dying randomly that you thought were important, it's hard to follow it.

Bingo

Xevy

Log Wizard
Probably weakest of the seasons for sure. The final episode wrapped up too quickly, like they were rushed to fill in the finale or something. I do like the connection made at the very end as that was one of the better characters on the show from previous seasons. Overall the acting was turnt to 10 for some people and I actually didn't mind Orietta being too kooky and Gaetano being super-intense and wide-eyed. Odis was alright, but I think I would've liked him more as a hero. Olyphant was good, but he just pretty much sassily and knowingly said bible quotes and folksy shit. Rock couldn't act worth shit and Schwartzman just Schwarztman'd. I enjoy him in most stuff, but would've been interesting to get him in a different roll rather than sassy half pint with power he doesn't deserve.

Only people I actually liked were Rabbi, Doctor Senator, and the Consigliere.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Jon Hamm is a terrible actor. He got lucky that Don Draper just happened to be the one type of role he can actually pull off

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Jon Hamm is a terrible actor. He got lucky that Don Draper just happened to be the one type of role he can actually pull off

Do you want some cheese with that Hamm and whine? Oh wait I forgot your barrel of papa johns special sauce lol.

• 1Garbage

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season 1 and 2 were amazing, dont know why but season 3 lost me and never watched any of season 4

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I really can't remember much about any of the seasons strangely. I remember that I loved season 2 and didn't hate any of them, but I can't even tell you the general plot of any season off the top of my head.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Billy Bob Thorton was Awesome in season 1, Bookeem Woodbine killed is season 2 but so did everyone else that season, season 3 with Ewan Mcgregor was just boring, and I never cared to watch Chris Rock in season 4