Fargo

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Good show, Billy Bob's parts were 1000% gold, and a bunch of the other stuff was solid too.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
What bugged me more was "Erstwhile, on Fargo" and the other one they said a few times "precedently." Those kind'a silly words should best be left to Lewis Carroll and Dr. Seuss don'tcha know.
You guys get annoyed by the most insignificant shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's fun to see people annoyed about the True Story mockery stuff. It's like at the end of season finale they were expecting a CNN coverage.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It's fun to see people annoyed about the True Story mockery stuff. It's like at the end of season finale they were expecting a CNN coverage.
It obviously wasn't a true story, which is why it came across as stupid to some of us. No one was waiting for CNN coverage.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It obviously wasn't a true story, which is why it came across as stupid to some of us. No one was waiting for CNN coverage.
"Based on a true story" is Coen brothers way to mock medias / establishment, as soon as you read "Fargo TV show" you'd have to be aware of some weird comedy.

EDIT : I sound like an asshole and please accept my sincere apologies. To me (Europe) we have far less gun rampages here, therefore we see it at the daddy-o ole west stuff, where it's somewhat common in US where some fuck rampaged everything with a machinegun. Here the remote city stuff isn't really a thing, you'll have shock troops within 30mins. Hence the gap.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wondered if they were going to delve into the whole "Sioux Falls" thing once be brings it up in the diner. Pretty sweet.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I would
P7Op3h7T.jpeg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Just watched this on a recommendation of a friend. Really fucking good. The first four or five episodes were some of the funniest/best TV I've seen this year. By the end it felt a little forced, but still just a great, great show. I think it was better than True Detective overall.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Just watched this on a recommendation of a friend. Really fucking good. The first four or five episodes were some of the funniest/best TV I've seen this year. By the end it felt a little forced, but still just a great, great show. I think it was better than True Detective overall.
Yeah, I liked it better than True Detective but I think it's just a matter of taste. Both shows were great.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kirsten Dunst, Jesse Plemons Set to Star in 'Fargo' Season 2
Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemons will topline the second season of Noah Hawley's FX anthology, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Production will begin in Calgary in January with the 10-episode series set to premiere next fall on FX. Hawley will return as showrunner with exec producers including Joel and Ethan Coen, Warren Littlefield and John Cameron. Additional castings are expected to be announced soon.

The sophomore season will revisit the 1979 Sioux Falls incident referenced in the freshman run's "A Fox, a Rabbit, and a Cabbage" episode when Molly's (Allison Tolman) father Lou Solverson (Keith Carradine) was still a state trooper. Season two will take place in Fargo, N.D., Sioux Falls, S.D., and Luverne, Minn., Hawley said, with a new actor coming in to play the younger Lou character.