Fast and the Furious 6

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got pulled in to see this masterpiece with the family. It was so bad it was good. I mean I just kept laughing the whole way through. - Anyone laugh there ass off when

vin jumped over the bridge bypass and fly 100 meters to snag the girl and land on a car because "you just gotta have faith?"

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
VD not being in part 2 saved the franchise. By now going down with the ship, so to speak, coming back for part 4 was a bigger deal.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Just finished 5 now and having not seen 6 think I have to agree with Vorph's rating of them. That vault car chase shit was just ridiculously crazy, kudos to whoever dreamed that up and the executed it on film. And yeah, in the montage the Brazilian dude's let it all ride on roulette and it kind of cut right at the very end as the ball fell, I just kind of assumed they lost everything.
So why wouldn't they want to be on the new caper to make some money?

Mountain Man_sl

shitlord
Just got around to seeing this yesterday. Really enjoyed it. It was another good action flick. As long as you expect the over-the-top stuff it's really enjoyable.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Got pulled in to see this masterpiece with the family. It was so bad it was good. I mean I just kept laughing the whole way through. - Anyone laugh there ass off when

vin jumped over the bridge bypass and fly 100 meters to snag the girl and land on a car because "you just gotta have faith?"
Yep I laughed at that and other things too. The over the top action and the rock made this a really good movie.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
My rating would be 5>6>4>3. Never watched 2. Watched 1 FAR too long ago, though I remember I enjoyed it. Didn't really like Tokyo Drift, because it felt more like a cheap rip off of Initial D than a F&F movie.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
hd rips are out, for anyone still interested. was more entertaining than expected, if you can live with all that over-the-top, unrealistic action.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Awesome, I was just thinking the other day I wondered when rips would be out, I hate cams.

I'm at work currently, is there one up on IPT?

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
First of all I have so many question, why does physics not work in this movie?

How long was that runway? Why did it take so long for the airplane to take off? why was the plane in take off mode for so long? why was the plan in one spot in the air for so long?

I mean really how long was that fucking runway?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Paranoia, it's been discussed to death. The answer is, it's a Fast and the Furious movie, it doesn't matter and shouldn't be thought about that deeply. Did you wack your brain over the lack of physics in the Driver movies?
wink.png

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
I just finished watching it and i knew i was going to regret it it really pissed me off to no end the last 10 or so minutes

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I just watched it....it was pretty decent. I'm a bit disappointed that we wont be seeing Han in the next one, always liked the character.

Also, spanish cop chick that Dom was with....she's so hot its redamndiculious.

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
Watched it today, highly entertained the whole way through. Things being so ridiculous are what made it a good watch imo. Looking for to the next one with statham.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
i finally got around to watching this. it was definitely entertaining, but i thought it was strange that none of the characters' investigations led to anything. paul walker and vin diesel go to the pawn shop only to hear that michelle rodriguez is the one who purchased the gun which is information they already know. and what was the point of smuggling paul walker into the prison to talk to the ex cartel leader?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Because he wanted to know what happened to her and why she was working for Shaw. The cartel leader worked with Shaw and knew more about him than anyone else they knew of.

spronk

FPS noob
The HD rip is very good quality, suprised its out so early. I enjoyed it, there are a lot of incredibly laughable parts like the forever runway or giving a terrorist a WMD to save 1 person but still, it was another over the top fast and furious done very well in the F&F style. I was really bummed Gisele died, she is worth a thousand Letty or Lefty or whatever the fuck her name is. And holy shit, Jason Statham, that is fucking insane!! I really thought they were gonna try to pull a clever switcheroo and have the Rock be the mole too, although that really wouldn't make any sense. I did think it was pretty strange that the drug lord told Brian that the bad guy has a mole, and he didn't bother telling anyone else.

Beautiful location shots in Spain, and c'mon who wasn't laughing with tears when Rock shows up to fight Russian Rock