Fast and the Furious 6

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was really bummed Gisele died, she is worth a thousand Letty or Lefty or whatever the fuck her name is.
this x1000 - fucking sucked even though I knew it was coming after she said she would go to tokyo with han

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I knew it in the last movie she would eventually die or leave as she was no where to be seen with Tokyo Drift.

kudos

<Banned>
I was really bummed Gisele died, she is worth a thousand Letty or Lefty or whatever the fuck her name is.
No. Michelle Rodriguez makes my pants tingle. Though, I have a weird thing for tough girls. My friends make fun of me for it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here's the hierarchy: you'd fuck Letty in the backseat of the car, Elena on the hood, Gisele in the house. Pass on Riley, because you don't stick your dick in crazy.

kudos

<Banned>
You're wrong though. Granted, I do have a thing for latinas too.

rrr_img_34800.jpg

rrr_img_34801.jpg

rrr_img_34802.jpg

Oh, and the other one in the movie - Gina Carano.

rrr_img_34803.jpg

rrr_img_34804.jpg

UNNNNF. I wouldn't even resist them beating me up.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Michelle Rodriguez is gross though.
Not my favorite either (hell especially by comparison to the rest of the cast), but if my buddy fucked her or a woman that looked just like her I'd still say nice pull.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched this Friday with friends. Was so drunk by the end I have no memory of how it went down, but before that it was awesomely terrible. "You wanna catch wolves you gotta use wolves."

Jesus.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thought it was funny as hell. Didn't really care for Gisele dying, she was particularly awesome in 5, and they could have just as easily done some sort of falling out between the two of them instead of just killing her off to maintain continuity with Tokyo Drift. And given the retarded shit that people tend to survive in movies like this, I find it completely impossible to believe that she died just from falling off the cars onto the tarmac no matter how fast they were going.

If Letty could survive F&F4, I see no reason why Han couldn't have managed to survive the crash in Tokyo Drift, they make a point in keeping the camera focused on Statham when he's walking away and don't show Han at all.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Michelle Rodriguez is ok. I really like breasts and a good ass. Gina on the other hand is an example of a fine woman. I would spar her just so she would kick my ass.

spronk

FPS noob
And given the retarded shit that people tend to survive in movies like this, I find it completely impossible to believe that she died just from falling off the cars onto the tarmac no matter how fast they were going.
Yeah it was pretty funny how the crew just stood around posing in front of the fire at the end, instead of rushing to go find Gisele and Dom. Fucking Han, she may be alive with broken bones and shit, don't just sit there crying like a bitch!!

I never really understood the bad guys plot either, he was building a superbomb that could disable a countrys electronics for 24 hours? And he needed a chip that's embedded in thousands of NATO tanks? Which required him to clear out Scotland Yard, which has the location of NATO tanks because... not to mention, why didn't he just yank the chip out of the tank the second they got it and then choppered out of there, but then I guess we would never have seen the crazy (and yet creepy due to all the offscreen civilian deaths) tank vs race cars scene, not to mention XXX's leap of faith.

yeah i know its F&F the story is just a vehicle for fast cars, hot women, and guns. I don't even mind the bad guys story made little sense, I just wished he put a bullet in Michelle Rodriguez early in the movie.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure the story has plot holes and the runway was 27 miles long, but I liked this better than "Man of Steel" perhaps because I enjoyed the characters more, even if the laws of physics are thrown out.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was one of the stunts that made me think " is that possible?" . Could a car designed like the F1 ramp car actually face a vehicle and, while both going at a fast rate towards each other, lift the oncoming car over it or out of the way? I want Mythbusters to run the test.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes, but in order for it to both be durable enough to survive those impacts and still have the necessary speed and handling, they would be absurdly expensive.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well they either had to kill off Gisele or have her and Han break up considering that Tokyo Drift is next in the continuity and she's not in that movie.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well they either had to kill off Gisele or have her and Han break up considering that Tokyo Drift is next in the continuity and she's not in that movie.
Didn't really care for Gisele dying, she was particularly awesome in 5, andthey could have just as easily done some sort of falling out between the two of them instead of just killing her off to maintain continuity with Tokyo Drift.
Especially considering that Tokyo Drift was fucking awful, even by the standards of Fast and Furious.

kudos

<Banned>
Especially considering that Tokyo Drift was fucking awful, even by the standards of Fast and Furious.
It's actually not that bad now that there is a backstory there. Remember that Vin Diesel shows up at the end of Tokyo Drift. It used to be the worst. I'd say the 4th movie is now the worst with Tokyo Drift next.