Fast & Furious 9 (2020)

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I guess I'm just a shitlord, but I can get over every unrealistic car and physics related impossibility in movies like these, except I can't watch 100 pound women kick the shit out of grown athletic adult men...I just can't do it.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Statham was a much better villain than a mediocre good guy.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Brothers....lol ok. That seems so random. At least they won’t have to work hard with height differences.

Fast Five was on the other day. I always giggle when they try to show Vin as tall as The Rock.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lol the stunts look great, as usual. Still better than the stupid tow truck stunt in Hobbs and Shaw. Glad to see Han back, too bad they can't bring back Gal Gadot.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Lol the stunts look great, as usual. Still better than the stupid tow truck stunt in Hobbs and Shaw. Glad to see Han back, too bad they can't bring back Gal Gadot.
They still have part 10. Keep the faith brother.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
About Gal Gadot? Didn't she literally get vaporized? They never showed Han in the car after the crash at least.
I thought she fell out of the plane and then it blew up. Been forever since I've seen it. You never know though in part 9 there might be a time machine they save the world from.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought she fell out of the plane and then it blew up. Been forever since I've seen it. You never know though in part 9 there might be a time machine they save the world from.

She dies saving Han and falls, but I guess she could be brought back miraculously as well. Maybe as Wonder Woman.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
She dies saving Han and falls, but I guess she could be brought back miraculously as well. Maybe as Wonder Woman.

Honestly her death made no sense. She could have just suffered some bad road rash. Of all the dumb shit they do in these movies, she dies falling five feet off a car that's going fast? :)

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Honestly her death made no sense. She could have just suffered some bad road rash. Of all the dumb shit they do in these movies, she dies falling five feet off a car that's going fast? :)

I mean it was higher than 5 feet the plane was off the ground. Also isn't take off speed like 175 mph or something? I'm not gonna argue it really, cuz it's movie shit. I am sure she'd come back if asked though, but I think she's too famous/expensive now to play a side cast member.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Not by much. I mean dude....
Clipboard01.jpg

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Oh it's still ridiculous, but at least Vin isn't actually holding onto the bridge with his bare hands as he swings his car across a canyon while connected to 6-7 vehicles with tow gear.

LOL! Touch'e

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So, at the end, he drives full speed off a cliff because he knows his car will somehow catch a metal chain that's like 500 feet long, using it to swing himself back around to land.

Definitely a F&F movie.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was under the impression that his car shot the 500 foot chain almost like a spear. Then used what he shot to go around the mountain. It's like Automobile Spider-Man.

Sterling

El Presidente
So, at the end, he drives full speed off a cliff because he knows his car will somehow catch a metal chain that's like 500 feet long, using it to swing himself back around to land.

Definitely a F&F movie.
At this point I think most people know what they're signing up for when they go to one of these.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users