Fast & Furious 9 (2020)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can you imagine if Myth Busters had taken a week for these movies? Most people know that the stunts are impossible but it would be fun to watch them reproduce the effects and see the truth of it all.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I've always enjoyed these movies, but, uhhh, in the trailer Letty says "I'd ride to the death with you"

That has got to be one of the lamest lines of dialogue I've ever heard.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I've always enjoyed these movies, but, uhhh, in the trailer Letty says "I'd ride to the death with you"

Honestly this trailer looked bad. I wonder if this will be a bomb for them? Its just getting ridiculous, where Dom is now some world renown badass. He's a petty thief from California. All you hear about is "family" and he has this magical brother now. And how they talk about him in the trailer "he looks like Dom, he talks like Dom, he fights like Dom" as if he's this studied guy. It's just so stupid.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Running joke between my wife and I, is how many times I say "Fuck off" out loud, when something absurd happens in these films. This one might beat Hobbs & Shaw lol

I never regret seeing these. Fast cars, plenty of good looking women, loads of over the top action, some humor, and a somewhat cheesy plot. Just like my favorite 80s/90s action flicks. Mix it up enough, and you can do these forever. Sometimes you gotta enjoy the simple things in life.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
But that 2nd movie (2 Fast 2 Furious) was SO bad. What a shit show. That was before they upped the plot levels. It all changed with Tokyo Drift and that autistic cowboy.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This is a franchise that knows exactly what it is, knows it’s fan base wants and delivers on that no matter how ridiculous because they know they’ll make tons of money, and at the end of the day they have a blast doing them and people have a blast watching them.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
But that 2nd movie (2 Fast 2 Furious) was SO bad. What a shit show. That was before they upped the plot levels. It all changed with Tokyo Drift and that autistic cowboy.

2 sucked, I liked Tokyo Drift mainly because of Han. Vin had no part in 2 and 3. The studio basically gave him everything he wanted to come back for 4 and it was a shot in the arm to the series that gets us to where we are now. They did the same thing with XXX and Vin not coming back for the sequel. Now we had the last XXX movie and another on the way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Imagine commenting in this thread with shock or outrage over the recent trailer, care to take a gander at the last 6 movies? LMFAO.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Goatface

Vin said FF10 could be a 2 part finish to the series and he is working on a all female spin off movie.

• 1Barf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean, love that Han is back (who cares how, seriously). But the downgrade from the Rock to John Cena is just...wtf.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is the Hobbs and Shaw beef dead? between Vin and Rock, did they square it up?

Vin was saying Rock is selfish. he was pretty upset about the movie, and he already had personal confrontations with Rock prior to Hobbs and Shaw even being greenlit... So im pretty sure this puts a huge dent in things.

Are these guys gonna start swinging on set again and then covering it up again.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did the Hobbs and Shaw spinoff do okay money wise? I didn't pay attention to it, meant to go see it as a mindless popcorn movie but never did.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Did the Hobbs and Shaw spinoff do okay money wise? I didn't pay attention to it, meant to go see it as a mindless popcorn movie but never did.
It did fine. Not as well as the last F&F. It is also kinda meh.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U

I still see people going Ride or Die like streamers and shit.
Umm how about we ride and try not to die.

spronk

FPS noob