Fast & Furious 9 (2020)

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the rock and vin diesel hate each other now they won't work together, of course i'm sure they will settle their beef and come together for fast and furious 15 when they have to save the planet from galactus

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
this shits gonna snap neck

the rock done fucked up but its better off as a movie without him. the characters are too cluttered.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Adding the Rock completely changed the franchise. Went from some cool street racing movies to some Italian Job knock off action movies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
theaters will be showing every fast and furious movie, sequentially a different one every friday, up until F9 on June 25th. and it'll be free if you do the steps you need to do below

i'll just rewatch 3-4 of em at home

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2 fast 2 furious and Tokyo drift are the only ones you need.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Yeah when Rock went to go film that movie, it fractured the group, they all hate each other now pretty much.
I think they have buried this hatchet, but not in time for this movie. I wouldnt be surprised to see them in ten/11 to close out the series.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Let's just sit back and enjoy Vin's latest hit single while waiting patiently for the new Fast & Furious.

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think they have buried this hatchet, but not in time for this movie. I wouldnt be surprised to see them in ten/11 to close out the series.

Any source offhand? Last I knew its "buried" with quotations on it.

Vin was the guy I got the jist that it's "buried" from. Since this isn't just 1 clash they had, or 1 physical altercation (multiple incidents and a history of standoffs and serious arguments), the impression I got was the bar to truly bury the beef was not really met-- both of their egos being too big. It's more professional courtesy than anything. Vin trying to big man it and downplay it all for ego sake.

Maybe that changed last year.

spronk

FPS noob

bb2f0ad8ae1ab287ae22f242644f6957.jpg

and seriously wtf is up with Charlize Theron's haircut, did Gina Rodriguez get veto power on hairstyles or something

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
reminder: this movie opens tomorrow in USA, a full month later in Freedomland after it opened in Commie china

meanwhile
In an interview with Men's Health, Diesel offered up his explanation as to why he and his former "Fast & Furious" franchise co-star had a falling out, something Johnson had addressed publicly back in 2018.

According to Diesel, as a producer for the franchise he had to take a hard stance with Johnson who played Luke Hobbs.
"It was a tough character to embody, the Hobbs character," Diesel told Men's Health. "My approach at the time was a lot of tough love to assist in getting that performance where it needed to be. As a producer to say, Okay, we're going to take Dwayne Johnson, who's associated with wrestling, and we're going to force this cinematic world, audience members, to regard his character as someone that they don't know -- Hobbs hits you like a ton of bricks."

man must suck to have to listen to Vin Diesel try to give you lessons on acting