Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)

TBT-TheBigToe

Lesbian Icon
<Donors Crew>
33d 13h 29m
Reactions
7,743 260 0 0
One day people are going to say; “Your mom is so old she remembers when when the fast and furious movies were about racing cars.” because if people think this looks good, especially after how awful the last one was, they are going to be making these for a long time to come.

Still, looks better than The Last Jedi so I’ll pirate it and watch it with my teenage sons.

DickTrickle

Analrapist
<Donors Crew>
26d 15h 22m
Reactions
4,364 610 0 0
Like someone else said, it's a superhero movie now (and they have been for a while). Seeing it as anything else is a setup for extreme disappointment.

That said, haven't really cared for most of these. If I want a normal person superhero movie, I'll go rewatch Live Free or Die Hard.

22h 45m
Reactions
94 102 0 0
One day people are going to say; “Your mom is so old she remembers when when the fast and furious movies were about racing cars.” because if people think this looks good, especially after how awful the last one was, they are going to be making these for a long time to come.

Still, looks better than The Last Jedi so I’ll pirate it and watch it with my teenage sons.
The Last Jedi... what a heart break! Do you remember when The Force Awakens comes out, the entire internet debated who Ray's parents were, and everyone was on edge for the next one to come out... Then fucking Last Jedi comes out, and no one gives a fuck about the next star wars. Amazing how bad they fucked that one up!!!

j00t

Trakanon Raider
14d 22h 3m
Reactions
1,514 250 0 0
i just like how statham was hating on marvel. someone asked him if he could be a superhero, who would he be and he got all snippy about superhero movies being stupid. then he joined this franchise.

Fadaar

That guy
<Donors Crew>
16d 15h 10m
Reactions
1,987 129 0 0
you could argue the rock does it better. Vin has F&F, XXX and Riddick, I don't really consider Groot "his" character by any stretch since he only has 3 words. Whereas The Rock has Jumanji, Ballers, Rampage, Skyscraper, San Andreas and upcoming Black Adam, Doc Savage, and Big Trouble in Little China.
uh, groot has 4 words good sir

j00t

Trakanon Raider
14d 22h 3m
Reactions
1,514 250 0 0
5!
I am/we are Groot.

Edit: also, it's silly but he did all the localization languages too. so he did like... 5 words times like 20 or something. Yo soy Groot.

Last edited: