Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
One day people are going to say; “Your mom is so old she remembers when when the fast and furious movies were about racing cars.” because if people think this looks good, especially after how awful the last one was, they are going to be making these for a long time to come.

Still, looks better than The Last Jedi so I’ll pirate it and watch it with my teenage sons.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Like someone else said, it's a superhero movie now (and they have been for a while). Seeing it as anything else is a setup for extreme disappointment.

That said, haven't really cared for most of these. If I want a normal person superhero movie, I'll go rewatch Live Free or Die Hard.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
One day people are going to say; “Your mom is so old she remembers when when the fast and furious movies were about racing cars.” because if people think this looks good, especially after how awful the last one was, they are going to be making these for a long time to come.

Still, looks better than The Last Jedi so I’ll pirate it and watch it with my teenage sons.

The Last Jedi... what a heart break! Do you remember when The Force Awakens comes out, the entire internet debated who Ray's parents were, and everyone was on edge for the next one to come out... Then fucking Last Jedi comes out, and no one gives a fuck about the next star wars. Amazing how bad they fucked that one up!!!

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i just like how statham was hating on marvel. someone asked him if he could be a superhero, who would he be and he got all snippy about superhero movies being stupid. then he joined this franchise.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
you could argue the rock does it better. Vin has F&F, XXX and Riddick, I don't really consider Groot "his" character by any stretch since he only has 3 words. Whereas The Rock has Jumanji, Ballers, Rampage, Skyscraper, San Andreas and upcoming Black Adam, Doc Savage, and Big Trouble in Little China.

uh, groot has 4 words good sir

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
5!
I am/we are Groot.

Edit: also, it's silly but he did all the localization languages too. so he did like... 5 words times like 20 or something. Yo soy Groot.

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vin is a faggot. Never liked his char in FF. Rock is a solid dude. Id say his dick is prob like 7 inches, 1.5 inch girth and circumcised. Just a guess.

• 2Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Honestly just get Tyrese Gibson in Hobbs & Shaw and I'm good with it. Ludichris (or whatever) can suck a dick, as can the rest of the crew.
Ugh Tyrese was aids. Gimme LUDDAAAA

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Teach them to steal at an early age!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This movie looks utterly insane. The fucking Samoan dance confrontation?

This shit was dialed up a million.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit this like the most over the top retarded shit I have ever seen. I can't wait.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah...This looks fun.

Did they have The Rock holding down a helicopter with a chain, while holding onto a goddamn tow truck with another chain?

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Yeah...This looks fun.

Did they have The Rock holding down a helicopter with a chain, while holding onto a goddamn tow truck with another chain?
A whole series of tow trucks. Chained together.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I like how they had to make his family a bunch of car customizers and shit to keep with the Fast and Furious connection.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
How mad is Vin Diesel going to be when this movie makes literally all the money.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This movie is either going to be a roller coaster of stupid fun or just a train wreck of stupidity. I look forward to finding out.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
A whole series of tow trucks. Chained together.
And one tow truck to tow them all.
It looks like they went over the top, built a new top then went over that one as well.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I can't wait for people to come here complaining about plot holes and shit, like this is the type of movie that cares about plot holes.

I was super pumped for this until I saw Roman Reigns in it....when he did his stupid yell all I heard in my head was Michael Cole saying "THE BIG DOG IS HERE!!!!" and it pissed me off.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Yeah...This looks fun.

This is from the interview after the filming.
5637379.jpg