Fate is plotting the ultimate downfall of this forum

BrosefMengele

Mr. Poopybutthole
As soon as he is unbanned he plans on causing all manner of nefarious mischief. I urge you to never let this crazy man be unbanned for the good of this great forum.

Thank you

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BrosefMengele

Mr. Poopybutthole

He's a very disturbed man who was banned from this forum, fire of ass. Fueled by drugs, he plots day and night against it, without rest. He rails against it to anyone who will listen, calling it's user base white trash and various other slurs. I also saw him boasting that he is only banned for two weeks and will soon return and have his revenge.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He's a very disturbed man who was banned from this forum, fire of ass. Fueled by drugs, he plots day and night against it, without rest. He rails against it to anyone who will listen, calling it's user base white trash and various other slurs. I also saw him boasting that he is only banned for two weeks and will soon return and have his revenge.
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

• 5Worf
  • 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bro you have any idea how many people have tried this and how many iterations this forum has been through? The level of autism that’s tried attacking this forum hasn’t broken it yet in its latest iteration thanks for Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule and those lazy janitors over at Amod Amod . If anything this loser will make Amod Amod have to do a little work for once!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Where are you seeing him post?

BrosefMengele

Mr. Poopybutthole
Where are you seeing him post?

There is an underground forum that Miscers are in, that you have no idea about. There he's been busy recruiting a secret task force, who plan to infiltrate under burner accounts and conduct reconnaissance while blending in with the locals. When the time is right they will "take the entire fucking swamp down".

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Rustled
There is an underground forum that Miscers are in, that you have no idea about. There he's been busy recruiting a secret task force, who plan to infiltrate under burner accounts and conduct reconnaissance while blending in with the locals. When the time is right they will "take the entire fucking swamp down".

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
"By their join dates, ye shall know them"

- Book of Heaven's Fires 15,109: verse 13

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 9 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You people ruined your own lands, you wont ruin ours.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf